Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    On the one hand, Alaba hasn't played a good game for us since 2014

On the other hand, Bernat his replacement in injured too - who plays LB now?
    CA said that Friedl is an option in case both Alaba and Bernat are out...

... So behold our new LB:

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
      CA said that Friedl is an option in case both Alaba and Bernat are out...

... So behold our new LB:

Has anyone else ever got the impression that Fernando doesn't like Ancelotti?

Comment

• What gave that away ? [emoji848]

Comment

• Well Fernando is right.

Comment

• So, realistically who would you guys have gotten to manage Bayern? If you dont think CA is a top 3-5 manager then I dont know......

Comment

• Originally posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
              So, realistically who would you guys have gotten to manage Bayern? If you dont think CA is a top 3-5 manager then I dont know......
              A manager who make better (and right) choice and who make the team play better football.

Nagelsmann, Hassenhutl are closer to the "Bayern kind of manager needed" than Ancelotti in the same way Heynckes was what Bayern needed over a Mourinho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                A manager who make better (and right) choice and who make the team play better football.

Nagelsmann, Hassenhutl are closer to the "Bayern kind of manager needed" than Ancelotti in the same way Heynckes was what Bayern needed over a Mourinho.
                They are still unproven with a big club. I will say that what they have done with the relatively limited resources at their disposal is impressive. Carlo is one of the most decorated coaches in football....he knows what hes doing. But as spoiled Bayern fans I guess it should be expected that there will be some "jammern auf hohem Niveau"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                  Nagelsmann, Hassenhutl are closer to the "Bayern kind of manager needed" than Ancelotti
                  How on earth Nagelsmann & Hassenhutl are closer to the Bayern kind of manager needed than Ancelotti when:

1- They never managed a big club before
                  2- Never dealt with pressure that big clubs put on managers
                  3- Never dealt with star players and egos

while Ancelotti has done all these things and managed to win 3 CL trophies and almost won a 4th title in 2005

?

Let's not overreact about these 2 managers because they had 1 or 2 good seasons with average/decent teams

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                    How on earth Nagelsmann & Hassenhutl are closer to the Bayern kind of manager needed than Ancelotti when:

1- They never managed a big club before
                    2- Never dealt with pressure that big clubs put on managers
                    3- Never dealt with star players and egos

while Ancelotti has done all these things and managed to win 3 CL trophies and almost won a 4th title in 2005

?

Let's not overreact about these 2 managers because they had 1 or 2 good seasons with average/decent teams
                    Doesn't matter. At one point Bayern will have to try a new blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                      Doesn't matter. At one point Bayern will have to try a new blood.
                      Trying new blood is a thing, and saying young managers like Hassenhutl are better for a club like Bayern is another thing

Comment

Trying new blood is a thing, and saying young managers like Hassenhutl are better for a club like Bayern is another thing
                        I think depending on their season and Carlo's, it could be worth a shot.

Comment

I think depending on their season and Carlo's, it could be worth a shot.
                          Seriously guys you can't rate a manager from 1 season

Ranieri won the EPL with Leicester, let's hire him then

Comment

Seriously guys you can't rate a manager from 1 season

Ranieri won the EPL with Leicester, let's hire him then
                            I want a new manager, not a older one, someone with new ideas.

Comment

• Klopp>Hassenhuttl and Nagelsmann

Comment

I want a new manager, not a older one, someone with new ideas.

you know new ideas isn't everything in football right?

I'm with signing someone like Klopp , who is young and already proved himself at the big stages

Not someone like Nagelsmann who had a good season with a team like Hoffenheim with all my respect to them

Let's see how will Hasenhüttl do this season before judging him

Comment

Working...
                                X