#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
    Marcelo has been shit this season. Alba has been far better.

Alba sucks dick

Comment

• Marcelo really has been god-awful this season. Alba's shit too, but his form is stellar atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        I've yet to see Alaba give a consistent run of form even remotely comparable to his 2011-13 form. If he was world class then, he hasn't done much to show it since.
        This is true, but then again... Even this lesser-than-2013 Alaba is still one of the best LBs in the world. Probably second best. So we should still hold on to him.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's crazy that Alaba is one of the best LB's in the world but has been crap for absolutely ages, where is all the defending talent?

Comment

• 80m and hopefully, Freidl is ready to go in 2019. No fullback is irreplaceable.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              It's crazy that Alaba is one of the best LB's in the world but has been crap for absolutely ages, where is all the defending talent?
              They all decided to become CBs instead. More CB talent than FBs for sure. Sevilla signed what could potentially be Marcelo's successor for Brazil, Guilherme Arana. A very talented LB. Looking forward to see how he does. I think it's a lot more likely Barca will try to sign him than Alaba if Arana does very well. After all our Dortmund is Sevilla.
              Last edited by DonAK; 07-03-2018, 23:23.

Comment

• Honestly I wouldnt be that sad should Alaba leave. It feels like ages since he was really good.

Comment

• If Alaba is to leave, then preferably in the summer of 2019. That'd give Bayern enough time to see how Friedl is developing and to find a replacement if Friedl won't cut it.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                    If Alaba is to leave, then preferably in the summer of 2019. That'd give Bayern enough time to see how Friedl is developing and to find a replacement if Friedl won't cut it.
                    I thought Friedl was going to be used as a CB mostly on loan?

Comment

• He had a marvelous connection with Ribery, but you see that it's not the same with Coman. He's a very good LB, but holding a player that wants to leave isn't a good thing. Should make a lot of cash out of him if Kyle Walker costs 50 mio then Alaba must cost more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                        I thought Friedl was going to be used as a CB mostly on loan?
                        He didn't play that much.
                        Last weekend he started in a 3 man defense on the left.

Comment

• Comment

• lol.

He COULD be leaving, but he also COULD stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                              lol.

He COULD be leaving, but he also COULD stay.
                              Schroedinger's leftback

Comment

• Better not open that box just yet then.

Comment

Working...
                                X