No announcement yet.

#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone wants to leave, sell him for enough money. Healthy locker room is way more important than any player.

Comment

• No matter whether he's been average or not, the other options available are even lower than average. He must stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
        No matter whether he's been average or not, the other options available are even lower than average. He must stay.
        But still people wants to sell Lewandowski and get a way worse replacement? Just saying it with a smile my friend.

Sure he must stay for now though, but Alaba havent impressed for a longer time.

Comment

• Letting him go would be a worse than letting Kroos or Hummels leave. Just a bad piece of business. Give him the vice captaincy and a raise, we will NOT find better replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            But still people wants to sell Lewandowski and get a way worse replacement? Just saying it with a smile my friend.

Sure he must stay for now though, but Alaba havent impressed for a longer time.
            Hahaha yeah I understand what you mean but again, the fact a mediocre Alaba is still to be considered amongst best LB just goes to prove the shortage of options in that department.

Lewy is superb and there's no reason to sell him, I hope people just try to entertain the idea to see the good side of it shall he eventually decide to quit.

Comment

• Should I repeat myself again or is it clear as day that this guy is pure trash?

Comment

• Originally posted by NerJag View Post
                Should I repeat myself again or is it clear as day that this guy is pure trash?
                Like.

Comment

Far from the player he was 3-4yrs ago. Which is odd bc he's in his prime right now.

Comment

cold as fuck. I approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                      Far from the player he was 3-4yrs ago. Which is odd bc he's in his prime right now.
                      He hit his prime 3 years ago, that's the problem.

Comment

• So halftime sub in last game was due back? Not just splitting minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                          So halftime sub in last game was due back? Not just splitting minutes?
                          He got injured. I’m not surprised he’s not playing. Don’t think it’s serious. It’s James not playing that’s baffling.

Comment

• It was finally good performance by him, but still a game full of useless crosses

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post

It was finally good performance by him, but still a game full of useless crosses
                              Let's be honest for a moment... Kimmich does even more pointless crosses and has become very predictable in that.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Come on dude, Kimmich has 18 assists, Alaba has only 6..

Comment

Working...
                                X