#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Come on dude, Kimmich has 18 assists, Alaba has only 6..
    Yeah. Kimmich was phenomenal at the start of the season. Truly phenomenal. But hia level has plummeted this half. He's still putting in a few assists and all, but his crossing is not as precise and dangerous as it was.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• I can agree with that, but in my opinion, he's still more dangerous with his crosses and through balls.

Comment

• He's still doing spectacular, he's just simply getting enough playing time that his inconsistencies are showing. I thought he was very good today, so was Alaba. Apparently his goal reached 107 kph.

Comment

• Come on Alaba ..

Comment

• How this guy manages to injure himself every week? We need another world class LB, badly.

Comment

• Is he managing a injury or something?

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              How this guy manages to injure himself every week? We need another world class LB, badly.
              It's pretty clear he never healed.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                How this guy manages to injure himself every week? We need another world class LB, badly.
                Another world class LB? We don't even have one? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                  you're right tho

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                    Alaba is world class, the thing is though that the level of LBs in general seems to be somewhat low nowadays. Alaba is still in top 5, thus making him a world class LB

Comment

• Bring back Contento.

Comment

• I still remember Contento in the CL final 2012 ... He did a really good job

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                          I still remember Contento in the CL final 2012 ... He did a really good job
                          Most of our "weak links" did that match actually. Tymoshchuk was a rock at CB, Contento was unbeatable at LB, etc. It was Boateng and the attackers who lost us that final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            Most of our "weak links" did that match actually. Tymoshchuk was a rock at CB, Contento was unbeatable at LB, etc. It was Boateng and the attackers who lost us that final.
                            Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                              Alaba is world class, the thing is though that the level of LBs in general seems to be somewhat low nowadays. Alaba is still in top 5, thus making him a world class LB
                              Yeah I know, I just wanted someone to bite

Comment

• For Gods sake..Rafinha needs to play on that wing not Alaba...why isnt anyone seeing what im seeing....
                                Alaba has let us down defensively many times...when their are tackles he ought to have taken but failed..or abandoned his position.....i dont want him in the real madrid match..it just has to be rafinha

Comment

Working...
                                X