No announcement yet.

#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should scout some young left backs in brazil. See what we can find.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
      We should scout some young left backs in brazil. See what we can find.
      Why on earth should we scout for wannabe wingers? Actually on second thought...maybe they wanna play wing ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
        We should scout some young left backs in brazil. See what we can find.
        The best one was Guilherme Arana and he is now in Sevilla.

Edit: Other than him, only Zeca is good (played the olympics) and now is going to Internacional (Porto Alegre) after a fight with Santos board. Jorge (Flamengo) was a hot prospect too and now is in Monaco.
        Last edited by franz; 24-04-2018, 00:10.

Comment

• Alaba has been out of form for quite some time. I’d say bench him... but Bernat who is a wanna be winger is the backup option I say no. Rafinha has been playing with a hot head lately if everyone has noticed. Last thing I want to do is start him and him get a red.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
            Alaba has been out of form for quite some time. I’d say bench him... but Bernat who is a wanna be winger is the backup option I say no. Rafinha has been playing with a hot head lately if everyone has noticed. Last thing I want to do is start him and him get a red.
            What incident am I remember back in 2013 or 14 where Ribery spit on someone? Might have been hit/scratch, although I may be crossing my wires with the god-awful Ribery incident. Rafinha did something around that time though, I just can't quite remember.

Comment

• He went batshit insane in a BVB match IIRC.

Last edited by Grey; 24-04-2018, 02:18. Reason: Fixed it for you

Comment

• Sell him and buy world class left back.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                  Sell him and buy world class left back.
                  Are there really any world class left backs around at the moment? I'm struggling to think of any. Alaba has been poor but he's still one of the best in his position

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                    Are there really any world class left backs around at the moment? I'm struggling to think of any. Alaba has been poor but he's still one of the best in his position
                    A. Sandro has the potential to become world class but he'll cost at least €55M

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      A. Sandro has the potential to become world class but he'll cost at least €55M
                      I'd keep Alaba then.

Comment

• And by the way, Alaba has been useless since Pep.

Comment

• We need Alaba just bc of how much I don’t like Bernats defensive ability. Not bc of how good Alaba is.

Screw it just put Boateng at LB and Sule and Hummels at CB.

Comment

• Alaba was great against BVB wasn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              Alaba was great against BVB wasn't he?
                              Last match? Yeah, i think. It was his best game this season.

Comment

• Useless/injured overall since Pep.

Comment

Working...
                                X