#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
    And by the way, Alaba has been useless since Pep.
    Alaba no longer makes intelligent passes on the wings,
    never takes the ball intelligently into the box,
    all he does is run and shoot across...to who ???

whoever gets it...a lucky shot to be controlled by chance and utilised...
    At this level..Bayern cant run that way.

But look at intelligent passes from Rafinha at the box to Ribbery..his stops impeccible..his track back 99% unlike Alaba whoi is almost always missing at his wing for vital stops. Rafinhas read of danger almost 101 % and his tackle carefully executed...rough when needs be...i say Rafinha man that post tomorrow for us..im very confident Ronaldo or whoever on that wing will see its an uphill task coming at Bayern with Rafinha in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Alaba was great against BVB wasn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
        BVB is shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
          BVB is shit.
          BVB is shit but until Saturday Leverkusen was in peak form...something doesn't add up

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayernobi View Post
            For Gods sake..Rafinha needs to play on that wing not Alaba...why isnt anyone seeing what im seeing....
            Alaba has let us down defensively many times...when their are tackles he ought to have taken but failed..or abandoned his position.....i dont want him in the real madrid match..it just has to be rafinha
            yeah, at home I want stability at the back & someone who doesn't abandon his post. still it would be nice to have alaba on the bench as an option.

Comment

• His positioning is horrible. How many times do I have to say this over and over again. Awful.

Comment

• His defending gets worse every month.
                His crosses suck big time.

He has gone far away from the boy I defended against all my friends who said he wasn't the best LB in the world.

Comment

• I think it's time to find someone else to be our left back.

Comment

• He is on Bernat level atm...

Comment

• I don't really understand where his problem lies. I think class is permanent and form is temporary and our little lovely 21-22 year old David is in there somewhere. His form of late might lack because he felt success at a very young age, like what I think happened with Götze in WC 2014. It might be because of extracurricular activities he has, or it might be because of lack of real competition within the squad. I'm against selling him, we just have to rediscover this guy somehow.

Buy a decent competition for his position, let go of Bernat and see how things develop. If anything good comes out very nice, if not we can move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                        I don't really understand where his problem lies. I think class is permanent and form is temporary and our little lovely 21-22 year old David is in there somewhere. His form of late might lack because he felt success at a very young age, like what I think happened with Götze in WC 2014. It might be because of extracurricular activities he has, or it might be because of lack of real competition within the squad. I'm against selling him, we just have to rediscover this guy somehow.

Buy a decent competition for his position, let go of Bernat and see how things develop. If anything good comes out very nice, if not we can move on.
                        Unfortunately Götze had health problems which contributed to his loss of form -- and somehow Bayern medical team failed to diagnose, how ridiculous.

Alaba did not have the same excuse. I got that he was injured here and there, but this is still different compared to Götze.

Comment

• How many injuries for him this season? 15?

Comment

• Don't extend Ribery and sell Alaba to some hospital...anyway he is a 2 Buli level of player

Comment

• Replace him with Asamoah before Inter steal him

Comment

• last week he was committed to Bayern, this week his dad says this:

I would love to sell for 50m+, could bring in two LBs who have better positioning and awareness.

Comment

Working...
                                X