No announcement yet.

#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he was such a good player .. but I think his desire to play CM have slowly ruined him.
    I wont be sad if we decided to sell him.

problem is, good LB/RB are becoming so hard to find.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
      he was such a good player .. but I think his desire to play CM have slowly ruined him.
      I wont be sad if we decided to sell him.

problem is, good LB/RB are becoming so hard to find.
      At this point, anything is better than Alaba. He doesent offer anything to our game.

Lets get a LB with heart and desire, someone who gives their all on the pitch. Im fed up with most of our players. They complain all the time, but doesent show anything on the pitch.

Comment

• Sell Bernat and buy Philipp Max and let him and Alaba battle for LB.

Comment

• We have to spend more. Say it. Just say it. Please.

And also you have to change your performances bro

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            Get rid of him. Sell now.

Then look for someone who actually posses marking and positioning skills and can cross a ball.

Alaba havent made a good cross for years, not even kidding.
            At last everyone sees the light like me...David Alaba was directly responsible for our exit at the hands of Athletico Madrid..3 seasons ago...i never forgave him since then....very silly play...running off from his post...never serious in tackling...always running backwards as an opposing striker runs foward...instead of charging down the opponents like how marcello and Juventus wing back players charge strikers..Alaba allowed a ball meant for him pass him while he was flat footed...allowed griezman run pass him for same ball...instead of throwing in a tackle...alaba raised hands to the linesman for an offside relief...what a pathetic team member....Griezman scored..and Bayern were eliminated..wasting all the hardwork of the team....i want Alaba benched and sold or made to become a permanent 2nd choice left back
            Last edited by Bayernobi; 21-05-2018, 19:11.

Comment

• like i said when the team is dropping down you could see that some players like Boateng,Alaba,Lewy and in the near future James,Thiago and co will want to change things and go in EPL/La liga. If we bought players like Griezmann or someone similar this summer thus making us much stronger and atractive and having bigger chance to win the CL all of this players will be much happy.

Some players should have a meeting with our FO and persuade them to buy wingers.
              But with the extension of Robbery it will be difficult, you cannot go and have a talk with the FO about replacing players like Ribery and Robben plus Robben said that "we dont need" new players our squad is good. Both Ribery and him knows that if we end up buyng a winger their chances of playing next season will be even lower

Comment

• I think Alaba is the easiest decision to sell if we have a replacement in mind. I think that's the only reason we might keep him... is that there's no good LBs I can think of that I'd really want here that do what he lacks (actually play defense and cross the ball better). If someone started naming some guys and any sort of link to that guy I'd be happy to entertain it. But at the moment I haven't seen us linked to any LB. Meaning who's starting if we sell Alaba? Bernat? He's worse than Alaba. Rafinha? NO thank you at all. I'd rather see us go to a 3 CB formation perhaps.

Comment

• He can piss off to barca. He sucks at defending 1v1 situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by schweini View Post
                    He can piss off to barca. He sucks at defending 1v1 situations.
                    He sucks at everything these years, not even kidding. I could live with him being piss poor in the defensive display, if he was like Marcelo in the final third. But he is equal shit in both ends.

Comment

• We're already stuck with Alba. Don't need another LB that don't know how to to defend or attack or cross or anything that's useful to the team's goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                        We're already stuck with Alba. Don't need another LB that don't know how to to defend or attack or cross or anything that's useful to the team's goal.
                        Wasn't Alba Barca's best player with Messi?

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Wasn't Alba Barca's best player with Messi?
                          I almost puked. He's been more useful than Alaba, but that's like picking your poison I guess.

Comment

• He tweeted this 10 minutes ago
                            He is probably playing tomorrow

Comment

• If Kovač can't make something out of him again, and I think he can't, then he really should be sold because he's not good enough any more for Bayern. As years go by, he's more and more shit at all departments, both offense and defense, a mere shadow of himself from 2011-2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
                                If Kovač can't make something out of him again, and I think he can't, then he really should be sold because he's not good enough any more for Bayern. As years go by, he's more and more shit at all departments, both offense and defense, a mere shadow of himself from 2011-2013.
                                The second he started saying he wanted to play the midfield is when his play went to shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X