Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it up pls.

Comment

• Almost everything threatening from Benfica came through our left side today. Tbf, Alaba did an awful lot of mopping up for Sanches, but I don't think he had a great game.

Comment

• At least he started to make better crosses lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Keep it up pls.
          lol wut? Am i the only one who felt he wasn't anything special today?

Comment

• He was pretty good in attack. Defensively he left too much space I guess.

Comment

• Comment

• I love how our ex Bayern players are fucking over the teams we sent them to. Bernat at PSG and Rudy at Schalke. You can taste the buyer's remorse all the way over here

Comment

• The man doesn't have options and we are still blaming him for not dealing with busy schedule ...

No good wingers available and now no fullbacks! Changing Kovac now won't do much IMO

Comment

• Still he should leave. When a coach lose the locker room there is no way back - even if I have sympathy with him, it's the only choice.

Comment

• And he is injured again. How can you deal with a guy who can't keep up a season without getting seriously injured. A new LB should be bought this winter. Alaba is, as we all know, completely unreliable.
                      The dude should get some fucking training on how to prevent injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                        And he is injured again. How can you deal with a guy who can't keep up a season without getting seriously injured. A new LB should be bought this winter. Alaba is, as we all know, completely unreliable.
                        The dude should get some fucking training on how to prevent injuries.
                        There is none.

Comment

• From bad to worse.

Comment

• Renato Sanches to hopefully fill that LB spot

Comment

• If so then please let him get a rest from the NT duty instead of taking the risk. I understand if the Austrian NT needs him though

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                                If so then please let him get a rest from the NT duty instead of taking the risk. I understand if the Austrian NT needs him though

Thanks God

Comment

Working...
                                X