No announcement yet.

#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has a hairline fracture upon further examination. Sucks, but nothing that will keep him out for a long time.

https://fcbayern.com/de/news/2019/10...shortURL=tGcS3

Comment

• I personally still think we have an excellent winger in alaba, he's good in attack when he's focused and if he focuses all of his thoughts on attack he would be a beast.. good ball control, quick, good at crosses (when he wants to) and has a cannon in his left foot, but also because of his declining defensive abilities down the years

Comment

• Alaba with short hair is the best version of Alaba. He's back.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          Alaba with short hair is the best version of Alaba. He's back.

Yep, we won the treble with short haired Alaba

Comment

• Comment

• He was handed a tough task, thought he coped well with it.

Comment

• I've always enjoyed a good CB performance from him. He's a very elegant defender.

Remember, Pep's CB Alaba was actually sort of brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  I've always enjoyed a good CB performance from him. He's a very elegant defender.
                  After Atletico in 2016 i never liked to see him playing as centre-back, but it was a good performance from him though. It's not like he had much to do anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    After Atletico in 2016 i never liked to see him playing as centre-back, but it was a good performance from him though. It's not like he had much to do anyways.
                    Oh no, I don't like seeing him as CB generally, he's a better LB.

But when he does deliver a good performance at CB, it's a treat to watch. He reads the game very well from the position, he simply has very little strength to do the job properly. I remember Pep in 2014 or so managed to make him a very threatening CB in a 3-man backline. That was such a brilliant, quirky little creation.

Comment

• Our FO is playing a dangerous game with Alaba and Thiago. They will have only 1 and a 1/2 years left on their contracts this winter and only 1 year in the summer. I dont understand what are we waiting for as time passes by they will have the upper hand

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                        Our FO is playing a dangerous game with Alaba and Thiago. They will have only 1 and a 1/2 years left on their contracts this winter and only 1 year in the summer. I dont understand what are we waiting for as time passes by they will have the upper hand
                        I'm expecting the announcement of their renewals in a couple of weeks, end of Nov/beginning of December as usual

Comment

• Comment

• Scored a great goal yesterday

Comment

• I know it will not happen... But, what you guys think about try Alaba as a midfielder? Of course it could be redundant because is much easier to just put Tolisso there, for example (or just buy a real DM in the winter). But again, i just think that its making sense more and more: we need a DM, Davies is playing great and next month Hernandez will be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
                                I know it will not happen... But, what you guys think about try Alaba as a midfielder? Of course it could be redundant because is much easier to just put Tolisso there, for example (or just buy a real DM in the winter). But again, i just think that its making sense more and more: we need a DM, Davies is playing great and next month Hernandez will be back.
                                I would rather think about letting him as starting CB alongside Hernández, in order to have some speed in defense (with Javi and Boa in the rotation) and a defense made of Pavard, Hernández, Alaba and Davies for the second part of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X