#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by franz View Post
    I know it will not happen... But, what you guys think about try Alaba as a midfielder? Of course it could be redundant because is much easier to just put Tolisso there, for example (or just buy a real DM in the winter). But again, i just think that its making sense more and more: we need a DM, Davies is playing great and next month Hernandez will be back.
    He needs to be the CB, Boateng and Martinez are too slow these days.

Comment

• Comment

• This is really good for someone that is playing as CB...

Comment

• According to kicker the club still havent approached alaba about contract talks. I find it strange waiting for so long for new contracts for alaba thiago neuer...

Comment

• Kicker has been writing some seriously bogus rumor-mill articles recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
              According to kicker the club still havent approached alaba about contract talks. I find it strange waiting for so long for new contracts for alaba thiago neuer...
              Players might want to know who the manager will be before signing anything. Can’t blame them if that’s the case

Comment

• Comment

• Better contract? New team?

Comment

• Hopefully one last good contract with us.

Comment

• When did Paul McCartney become and agent?

Comment

• If he's about to leave then Upamecano is a must.

Comment

• Alaba's in a great negotiating position given his stellar performances this season as easily our best defender. We'd be stupid not to extend him and we'll pay him a lot too.

Comment

• Alaba - Davies - Hernandez

We have to choose 2 out of 3. If it's going to be Hernandez & Davies, we should sell Alaba for 70 m and buy Upamecano.

Comment

• TBH I would rather sell Hernadez.

Although I don’t really see why any of the three need to go as we’re probably getting rid of Javi and Boateng next window.

Comment

• Maybe he just wants the $$$, hence all the recent rumors.

Comment

Working...
                                X