#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• This guy wanted to play in midfield, turns out at full maturity he's a great centre back.

I still hope Kimmich will go back as RB, at least in the big CL games, so that we actually play with the best RB in the world and have that advantage. That also depends on our midfield, plus Pavard is a goalscorer so it's not like we're doomed if it doesn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
        This guy wanted to play in midfield, turns out at full maturity he's a great centre back.

I still hope Kimmich will go back as RB, at least in the big CL games, so that we actually play with the best RB in the world and have that advantage. That also depends on our midfield, plus Pavard is a goalscorer so it's not like we're doomed if it doesn't happen.
        I think that ship has sailed long time ago, he won't play RB ever again. Pavard has been decent this season, but i'd happily welcome Dest this summer.

Comment

• Comment

• He's playing one of the best seasons at Bayern and suddenly wants to leave..

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              He wants $$$

Comment

• What kind of midfielder he plays for Austria? If we loae Thiago, maybe he can be moved to midfield?

Comment

• I can't understand why would Alaba and Thiago want to leave the club atm

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                    I can't understand why would Alaba and Thiago want to leave the club atm
                    Ditto. I think we finally doing ok in transfer market, got young coach, who is like younger version of Jupp..

Comment

Winning 8 league titles at a stretch without any strong competition can be a good reason for an ambitious professional...trying for champions league every year may not be good enough to keep them motivated if there is no fun in playing in the league

Comment

• Says he doesn’t want to talk about his contract for awhile bc he’s focused on the game right now.

IMO this isn’t good for us. If he was happy, resigning shouldn’t take much thought. Delaying is never good in these things. I think the odds of him leaving are higher than him staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post

Winning 8 league titles at a stretch without any strong competition can be a good reason for an ambitious professional...trying for champions league every year may not be good enough to keep them motivated if there is no fun in playing in the league
                          I can understand such decision 2 or 3 years ago. But leaving Bayern at this point isn't a good idea IMO

Comment

• Comment

Which is why I have no patience for click-bait journalism selling lies for profit.

Comment

• I read he'd only leave Bayern if Barca or Real made an offer to him which both seem kinda unlikely because we got such a big mess we have other priorities while Real Madrid seem to be stacking up money for a blockbuster signing.

Comment

Working...
                                X