Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
        According to Ivan Reggiani, he’s on his way to Inter
        Reliable source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

Would be awful for him.
          He'd get to live in one of the biggest and most modern cities in Europe earning the wages he demands, I'd say there's worse in life

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post

Reliable source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Not really per se, but the rumors are strong and what makes me believe they can sign him is due to recent decree which was introduced a couple of years ago applying to foreigners moving to Italy which would let Inter grant him the wages he demands!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post

He'd get to live in one of the biggest and most modern cities in Europe earning the wages he demands, I'd say there's worse in life
              Yes. But not much for trophies and all. He'd be going for the city and wages. Not to win. There's plenty of cities that are beautiful that he can win at as well. Maybe not as beautiful as Milan. But still very beautiful.

Comment

Yes. But not much for trophies and all. He'd be going for the city and wages. Not to win. There's plenty of cities that are beautiful that he can win at as well. Maybe not as beautiful as Milan. But still very beautiful.
                Haha, I had put a : p emoji but for some reason it doesn't appear. Anyways I was just teasing, you know I agree with you!

Comment

Yeah, but he's won a lot in his career, and i guess he could trust Inter's process that they will compete for titles while earning really high wages. It's terrible for Bayern though.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Yeah, but he's won a lot in his career, and i guess he could trust Inter's process that they will compete for titles while earning really high wages. It's terrible for Bayern though.
                    Could be true. I just dont belive players who love to compete and are still playing at a very high level just want to go somewhere for money and the city. The guys that do that were normally Dbags before they moved for those reasons. And Alaba doesn't strike me as that kind of guy. I think if he leaves he will go to another big club. Not Inter. This isnt 10 years ago.

Comment

• City supposed to push hard for Alaba now that they can spend money.

Comment

City supposed to push hard for Alaba now that they can spend money.
                        If Pep comes calling, we could really lose him...

Comment

• so he's either going to downgrade by going to EPL or accept less money

Comment

• He’s staying. Zahavi’s just getting him more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              so he's either going to downgrade by going to EPL or accept less money

Told ya guys, Alaba is looking for a raise.

Comment

• No problem with a raise, but those demands are ridiculous. Should earn 15 mil like Lewy and Muller.

Comment

Working...
                                X