#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    What sort of “news” is that? “People in charge want to reach decision before it is too late to make a decision.”
    I think the implication is that he won't be allowed to stay and leave on a free. Hard to see them succeeding though.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
      I think the implication is that he won't be allowed to stay and leave on a free. Hard to see them succeeding though.

Except if they fail to reach an agree by date x, and date x is also the close of the transfer window, then failing to reach a decision by definition means keeping him for the upcoming season. Bayern doesn’t have the luxury of waiting til the close of the transfer window to determine whether to keep Alaba. If they make it that far down the timeline then, for no other reason but the passing of time, Bayern is forced to keep him.

Comment

• This is why i always put some team option years when i resign players in FM, i would just trigger it and wouldn't bother with raising his wages.

Comment

• 5 Beers says... Alaba Will do a Messi...

Comment

• Make it 10. ..

Comment

• I don't see the risk in offering David Alaba a five year contract if you plan on using him as a LCB. Those are his age 28-33 seasons. Should be alright. Maybe that will get things moving in the right direction.

Comment

• So offering him 5 years of contract instead of 4 would resolve the problem? Then wtf are we waiting for?

Comment

• Give him 5 years, quite a no-brainer to me.

Comment

• This guy should not be considered as an starting centre-back in major European games anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      This guy should not be considered as an starting centre-back in major European games anymore.
                      Barca, Lyon, PSG and now Sevilla

We should find a new CB next season if we don't consider Lucas a reliable CB

Maybe use Alaba in midfield, it's clear that this is the weakest position in our squad atm

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        Barca, Lyon, PSG and now Sevilla

We should find a new CB next season if we don't consider Lucas a reliable CB

Maybe use Alaba in midfield, it's clear that this is the weakest position in our squad atm
                        Lucas should be given a chance at centre-back. I mean, it's the reason we broke our record transfer fee. How he gets into every duel & is tracking back is really impressive, clearly inferior to Alaba at passing but definitely better than Alaba at defenders main job.

Comment

This guy should not be considered as an starting centre-back in major European games anymore.
                          Of course not. We're just considering him out of foolish romantic notion.

Comment

LoL

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• LEAVE MY CLUB. NOW.

Comment

LEAVE MY CLUB. NOW.
                                But I want 20 mio a year you know

Comment

Working...
                                X