Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler
    Originally posted by The Bavarian View Post

For the record, Kanye West is a piece of shit.

@skim: For obvious reasons, this is my favorite high expectation asian father meme. I am not asian though.
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Bayern101; 15-05-2012, 08:35. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

• What means asain?

Comment

• He means "Asian" and it's a rather racist stereotype (though intended somewhat as a positive one) that particularly affects pretty much all Asian immigrants, particularly those in southeast Asia, who are not Japanese, Korean, or Chinese in a negative way. Please desist. If you would like further clarification, PM me.

Comment

• Thank you and sorry. I didn't know and don't want to learn more either!

Comment

• Wow. Can't believe I spelled that wrong twice. Dyslexic moment. Fixed it.

Comment

• Der Fußball-Tag im Ticker: Alaba: Erst Barca, jetzt ManUnited - Sport Fussball Rund um den Ball

Alex Ferguson wants Alaba to be Evra replacement !!

Comment

• lol, don't waste any cents to call to Munich

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bavarian View Post
                  Pay your debts first, Manure.

Comment

• What punks. Hey, I guess it shows ManU knows the value of our BL players.

Comment

• Yeahh well i don't think that the "typical Germans" will sell their golden boy to him because Bayern has been looking for another top class fullback & Alaba seems to be one in the making so bug off Fergie!

Alaba REALLY needs to review his musical taste though..GOD DAMNN!!!! Justin Bieber first, now Kayne West..?

Comment

In other words, Ferguson now rates Alaba above Evra. Sure, we could have told him that long ago, if he had only come along here and asked us. :-)

Comment

• Another big club interested in Alaba and another FUCK OFF given

Comment

• Originally posted by Badger View Post
                            In other words, Ferguson now rates Alaba above Evra. Sure, we could have told him that long ago, if he had only come along here and asked us. :-)
                            I rate myself higher then Evra these days

Comment

• Hope he gets a starting place as LB next season, and he makes the most out of it. This lad's got incredible promise, if he keeps up his workrate we might be seeing a future legend in the making.

Comment

He's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough rubies 10 billion pounds

Comment

Working...
                                X