#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
    José Mourinho :" Alaba is on of the best left back in the world, I love to see him in this position. I don't like it that he plays in the midfield, but that's just my opinion. " [Source]

You tell 'em, sir!
    +Javi one of the best DMs and Lahm - the best RB.

Comment

José Mourinho :" Alaba is on of the best left back in the world, I love to see him in this position. I don't like it that he plays in the midfield, but that's just my opinion. " [Source]

You tell 'em, sir!
      Im sure he was asked a qusstion and all, butncan th3 chosen one realize hes in a completely different league, and to stop his childish ways toward pep. You're not in the same league anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
        Im sure he was asked a qusstion and all, butncan th3 chosen one realize hes in a completely different league, and to stop his childish ways toward pep. You're not in the same league anymore.
        what.

Comment

• Mind games. He's using mind games to turn Bayern fans against Pep. Not that some of us need Mourinho's mind games.

Comment

• Sind gerade in New York angekommen!
            Der Flug war super, aber Franck hat davon nicht viel mitbekommen
            Just arrived in New York!
            Had an entertaining flight, but it seems like Franck missed out

Comment

• Best rightback moved to midfield, best leftback about to be moved to midfield, when we have talented midfielders in our rank and everyone here still think Pep is a good manager for Bayernn. What is the matter with you shepple, do you always have to follow like sheeeps?

Comment

You tell 'em, sir!
                Wise say.

Comment

• Well to be fair, he hasn't move to midfield yet. He's been playing LCB. Sportbild seems to think that is where Guardiola is planning with him in the new season (but we all know they only talk bs).

Comment

• ^he played LCB because the squad isn't complete yet and we only have Badstuber who is a CB

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss-Bayern View Post
                      Best rightback moved to midfield, best leftback about to be moved to midfield, when we have talented midfielders in our rank and everyone here still think Pep is a good manager for Bayernn. What is the matter with you shepple, do you always have to follow like sheeeps?
                      I don't think you know Alabas new role. He's going to act like Neuer to sweep the balls away. I believe in Peps plans about Alaba and hope he'll succeed. Then again, defensive midfield is Alabas favourite position

Comment

• Rummenigge zur Sechser-Position: "Der Trainer hat eine interessante Alternative mit David #Alaba gefunden!"
                        Via Bild's Bayern twitter

Rummenigge about the DM (6) position. 'The coach (Pep) has found an interesting alternative with David Alaba.

Not surprising obviously since Alaba plays in midfield for Austria and has also said that he prefers playing in midfield.

I do hope this is just temporarily until Basti and Thiago are back as I'm not convinced by Bernat's performances so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
                          Via Bild's Bayern twitter

Rummenigge about the DM (6) position. 'The coach (Pep) has found an interesting alternative with David Alaba.

Not surprising obviously since Alaba plays in midfield for Austria and has also said that he prefers playing in midfield.

I do hope this is just temporarily until Basti and Thiago are back as I'm not convinced by Bernat's performances so far.
                          Not to mention that this leaves the left side more exposed than supposed.

Comment

• I agree i'm not at all impressed by Bernat he seems pshyically to weak, besides i'm still really concerned about the 3 man defensiveline without fullbacks even in the cup game it was obvious we will get trouble as their attacks came from the wings and Neuer made a crucial save or we would have been down 1-0.

Better teams and especially teams with fast wingers will cause mayhem for us unless we drop Lahm and Alaba to their original positions, this is not the italian league speeds is actually vital in Buli not to mention CL.

Comment

• Well, I prefer him to play as DM than to play as fucking CB, to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
                                Well, I prefer him to play as DM than to play as fucking CB, to be honest.
                                I agree though I wish we could see him as wingback. I think it'll be his best role. Much more freedom, slightly less defensive responsibility.

Maybe once we have a full squad fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X