#27 David Alaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
    Well, I prefer him to play as DM than to play as fucking CB, to be honest.
    Me too, I think Alaba is a great CM actually. At the very least, he's magnitudes better at CM than CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Me too, I think Alaba is a great CM actually. At the very least, he's magnitudes better at CM than CB.
      He reminds me of a slightly defensive more aware Thiago. He has got great 1st touch, speed, skills, vision and creativity. So in a way he can be a great solution/alternative to Thiago's injury

Comment

• Comment

• Look at what the giant Swedish thug just did to Alaba:

soccer - Jiffier gifs through HTML5 Video Conversion.

I seriously don't understand why anyone likes this whiny, useless asshole. Maybe he'll get hit by a train one day.

Comment

Look at what the giant Swedish thug just did to Alaba:

I seriously don't understand why anyone likes this whiny, useless asshole. Maybe he'll get hit by a train one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by brockheim View Post

I'll post the same thing when you guys get knocked out of your group

Comment

• Where's that graphic of toucan Sam showing the year he left a big club they won the Champions League...

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh there it is...

Comment

I'll post the same thing when you guys get knocked out of your group
                  I was being sarcastic. There's no excuse for pulling of something like that intentionally, which brings us to the quesetion: "was it intentional?" which we don't know. But good for you for being so edgy towards the national team just because of Zlatan.

Comment

• Originally posted by brockheim View Post
                    I was being sarcastic. There's no excuse for pulling of something like that intentionally, which brings us to the quesetion: "was it intentional?" which we don't know. But good for you for being so edgy towards the national team just because of Zlatan.
                    He was joking / being sarcastic too..

Comment

• Zlatan was a douche bag in this incident. He after said Alaba got hit because if the height difference, saying that "he is 1.50 or 1.60, so of course that would happen", and Alaba is 1.80.

Douche face!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbm View Post
                        He was joking / being sarcastic too..
                        You never know with that wonderfully mischievous smiley I guess.

Comment

• Brock, with all due respect, but everyone knows that Zlatan is a self-centered cocky douche bag.

Comment

• On the same Zlatan topic, you might have come across this...

https://vine.co/v/Oze6nwi5pDe

I just love the guy!!

Comment

Look at what the giant Swedish thug just did to Alaba:

That's cold Grey, even by your standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbm View Post
                                Brock, with all due respect, but everyone knows that Zlatan is a self-centered cocky douche bag.
                                It's a shame we're discussing Zlatan in the Alaba thread but let me just reply that I have never said otherwise. But when a moderator says "maybe he'll get hit by a train someday" I'm gonna react to it. Swedish cocky douchebag or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X