• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianluca Gaudino

Gianluca Gaudino

So cute

Comment

Wow, this guy came out of nowhere for me. I'm really impressed by him thus far.

Comment

I enjoyed watching him in the 1st half

Good talent

Comment

He's awesome so far, reminds me of a young Gundogan.

Comment

One of the rare things that Pep's doing right ATM.

Glad he's starting in a "big" game like this.

Comment

Whats on his bio? Come to hear of late. Like very late. Name sounds... Familiar?

Comment

He has a lot of working out to do, if he is thinking to make it to the first team, because he has the talent, that was confirmed by Sammer and Pep.

Originally posted by Lord Byron View Post
                Whats on his bio? Come to hear of late. Like very late. Name sounds... Familiar?

He is Maurizio Gaudino' son.
                Last edited by Die Roten Mun; 13-08-2014, 21:03.

Comment

Where'd he come from? I can't find a lot of info on him

Comment

I personally thought he was awful. He, like Rode, was invisible in the middle of the pitch. Very weak physically and our midfield was completely dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      I personally thought he was awful. He, like Rode, was invisible in the middle of the pitch. Very weak physically and our midfield was completely dominated.
                      Rode invisible? He was fighting for the ball like a beast.

Comment

He did absolutely nothing of note, our midfield was absolutely awful. If we were playing a different group of players, I would say that it was normal, but we weren't playing against the likes of Sahin/Gündogan/Bender were we? Kirch-Kehl-Miki were tearing the midfield apart. All we were doing was keeping possession amongst the defenders or playing long balls to Lewandowski, there was no fluidity in midfield and that is 100% due to Rode and Gaudino being completely incapable of getting past Dortmund's pressing. It didn't help that Höjbjerg and Bernat were useless either.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Gaudino. I don't know what a lot of people see in him. He almost never wants to play a decisive pass, all he does is play sideways passes. He slows play down, he is useless defensively, has no influence in midfield, and should not be trusted in a match like this. Probably the only thing I like about Gaudino is that he is always finding space for himself to get the ball. It's a shame he follows that up by passing it to Boateng/Martínez 50% of the time.

Comment

He's seventeen years old for christ sake, cut him some slack.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemontree View Post
                            Where'd he come from? I can't find a lot of info on him
                            From his mother's womb.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              He's seventeen years old for christ sake, cut him some slack.
                              When I was seventeen I won the Champions League for the 5th consecutive year, beating Manchester City decisively in the final in Football Manager 2014.

Comment

Working...
                              X