No announcement yet.

#26 Sven Ulreich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god.... Ulreich bailed out this team on several occasions today.

He has come a long way since that shaky start.

Think Ulreich should leave the club for his own good in the summer tbh. He's way too good as a bench warmer.
    Last edited by Dalitis; 16-12-2017, 17:52.

Comment

• Neuer should earn a place in the starting XI when he comes back IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        Neuer should earn a place in the starting XI when he comes back IMO
        Honestly yes

Comment

• Remember people saying he was sh** and that there was many back-up keeper better than him

Comment

I honestly hope that when Neuer returns Sven still gets plenty of chances to play, he has earned it and quite frankly it would be an insult to him if he was just dumped unceremoniously on the bench.

Of course Neuer is the best in the world but Sven has really earnt himself a spot in the team

Comment

• Ulreich should at least play all the remaining Cup matches.

Comment

Of course... And he will..

It's even better for us that Neuer knows now that he should deliver his best when he comes back!

A one more player in form is always a positive thing for the club...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                  cut the man some slack, Neuer has been punished before badly for some bad decision making ..

Inter's goal vs Schalke
                  M.Reus's goal vs Bayern

shit happen from time to time, and it happens to GK who play regularly, mind you a GK who barely plays a handful of games each season ..

he has the skill, he just needs to move past this error .. and have more confidence moving forward .. confidence is the most important thing for GKs. if you lose that, it wont matter how skilled you really are.
                  wow .. how things changed in just one page.

Page #9 : kill Ulreich.
                  Page #10 : Make a statue for Ulreich and hail him as the hero.

a fortnight ago, he's not even a suitable backup, now Neuer should earn his starting role ..

you guys kill me. LOL!

even Pepe Reina performed like shit when he was left to rot on the bench.
                  I told you, GKs needs to play to build up their conference, with no Confidence none of their skill will matter.

Comment

• Only because I'm a pedant and I didn't see it before - Inter's goal against Schalke in 2011 was absolutely not a decision-making error. Cambiasso's beautiful pass meant that Neuer's ONLY move wasto do exactly what he did. It was poor luck that a clearance all the way to the midfield line landed at none other than Dejan Stankovic's first touch.

Comment

I think Bayern will put him right into the lineup once he's fully fit and ready to go, and that's what I'd do too.

Neuer's reputation and quality supersedes Ulreich's performances and he'll need to get some match practice before the CL KOs.

Comment

I'm sorry but no, a healthy and fit Neuer is much better than Ulreich.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                          I'm sorry but no, a healthy and fit Neuer is much better than Ulreich.
                          A specific example of this Neuer inspires the confidence of his centerbacks to be more aggressive in offense. Boateng, Sule, and Hummels are all three very good long-range passers. These passes require offensive positioning, which Neuer's security enables.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                            I think Bayern will put him right into the lineup once he's fully fit and ready to go, and that's what I'd do too.

Neuer's reputation and quality supersedes Ulreich's performances and he'll need to get some match practice before the CL KOs.
                            Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post

And rightfully so.

FFS Ulreich is good but only a goalkeeper, Neuer is all that he is only better and also the 11th player - sweeper keeper.

People here are plain ridiculous, Ulreich was neither useless 3 months ago nor he's a god now.

And to be honest, yes he made a great match-winning save but realistically speaking, the shot was terrible.

Comment

• In Barcelona:

Fuck, Messi got injured.

A couple months go by...

Well, Messi's substitute is killing it. Messi has to earn his place on the starting XI.

Comment

Working...
                                X