Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#26 Sven Ulreich

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
    This for me conflicts with the new chapter Löw wanted to start.
    As a third keeper there should be a young talented lad, not a 30 year old.
    It's nice for Sven and I like the guy, but I don't see the logic in it.
    Who though?

    Trapp and Zieler are 28 and 30, so they are 'old' too. I don't think there are any impressive young talent at goalkeeper that has been deserving of a call up.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
      Who though?

      Trapp and Zieler are 28 and 30, so they are 'old' too. I don't think there are any impressive young talent at goalkeeper that has been deserving of a call up.
      If we were after Nübel and he benched Fährmann, then I think he could be an option.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
        If we were after Nübel and he benched Fährmann, then I think he could be an option.
        He played 18 games, calm down.

        Comment


        • Germany U21 has European championship this June and Nubel and Muller are in the U21 squad...Ulreich was the only viable 3rd choice goalkeeper as both Ter Stegen and Bernd Leno are injured

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dips82 View Post
            Germany U21 has European championship this June and Nubel and Muller are in the U21 squad...Ulreich was the only viable 3rd choice goalkeeper as both Ter Stegen and Bernd Leno are injured
            Now I can see the logic in it. Thanks mate!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              Sven has been called up for the German NT! For the first time in his career.

              Comment


              • Take this "thing" away from Nationalmannschaft!

                Destroying only Bayern is more than enough!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mavros View Post
                  Take this "thing" away from Nationalmannschaft!

                  Destroying only Bayern is more than enough!
                  lmao come on... Sven is a good backup, yes he made a huge fuck up against Madrid but that doesn't automatically make him a bad goalkeeper. He has played many crucial games and made important saves for us over the years when Neuer has been out injured

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                    lmao come on... Sven is a good backup, yes he made a huge fuck up against Madrid but that doesn't automatically make him a bad goalkeeper. He has played many crucial games and made important saves for us over the years when Neuer has been out injured
                    Νo he is not.....and that's exactly my point.

                    A good back-up is the one that you feel secure playing him in Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Anfield...etc, when Neuer is abcent.
                    Not playing again Wolfsbourg, Mainz etc.
                    Rafinha could easily play that role.

                    There are handreds of keepers in Europe better than him that would accept the back-up role behind Neuer.

                    That's not for laughs!
                    We already lost one CL because of him.
                    It's more than enough!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mavros View Post
                      Νo he is not.....and that's exactly my point.

                      A good back-up is the one that you feel secure playing him in Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Anfield...etc, when Neuer is abcent.
                      Not playing again Wolfsbourg, Mainz etc.
                      Rafinha could easily play that role.

                      There are handreds of keepers in Europe better than him that would accept the back-up role behind Neuer.

                      That's not for laughs!
                      We already lost one CL because of him.
                      It's more than enough!
                      No. There aren't.

                      And Sven was very good up until the mistake against Madrid, many fans felt confident with him in goal leading up to the night as he had played very well for a long period

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mavros View Post
                        Νo he is not.....and that's exactly my point.

                        A good back-up is the one that you feel secure playing him in Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Anfield...etc, when Neuer is abcent.
                        Not playing again Wolfsbourg, Mainz etc.
                        Rafinha could easily play that role.

                        There are handreds of keepers in Europe better than him that would accept the back-up role behind Neuer.

                        That's not for laughs!
                        We already lost one CL because of him.
                        It's more than enough!
                        You’re kinda deluded here to say the least. Sven is some of the very best you can have as a reserve.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                          No. There aren't.

                          And Sven was very good up until the mistake against Madrid, many fans felt confident with him in goal leading up to the night as he had played very well for a long period
                          You mean that good? (o:57)



                          Or this?



                          I spent almost my whole life playing and stadying goalkeeper's position.
                          Those both mistakes aren't just mistakes.
                          They are rather amtteurish.

                          You don't judge a keeper by his ability to stop shots.
                          One way or another, everybody is capable of making fantastic saves.
                          Anyone that sustain a pro keeper training daily.

                          But occasions like those two and the two mistakes of Carews in last year's cl final, makes you realize that both these 2 keepers haven't got the mentality to play in the highest level.

                          Not punching the ball with only one hand when it goes in goal is one of the 5 main rules you learn as a junior keeper at the academy.

                          As for the other mistake in Madrid, that wasn't just a slip.
                          He was watcing the ball for a few seconds and wasn't able to decide if he had the right to use his hands.
                          He initially thought he could but the very last moment change his mind but it was to late.
                          Above every other mistake...A KEEPER MUST NEVER CHANGE HIS DECISION.

                          Both mistakes are rather moronic than amateurish!
                          Same goes for the two Carews did vs Madrid!

                          Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                          You’re kinda deluded here to say the least. Sven is some of the very best you can have as a reserve.
                          I think both of you two are deluted about Ulreich's abilities and that is already proved and paid with the prize of losing a CL trophy!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mavros View Post
                            You mean that good? (o:57)



                            Or this?



                            I spent almost my whole life playing and stadying goalkeeper's position.
                            Those both mistakes aren't just mistakes.
                            They are rather amtteurish.

                            You don't judge a keeper by his ability to stop shots.
                            One way or another, everybody is capable of making fantastic saves.
                            Anyone that sustain a pro keeper training daily.

                            But occasions like those two and the two mistakes of Carews in last year's cl final, makes you realize that both these 2 keepers haven't got the mentality to play in the highest level.

                            Not punching the ball with only one hand when it goes in goal is one of the 5 main rules you learn as a junior keeper at the academy.

                            As for the other mistake in Madrid, that wasn't just a slip.
                            He was watcing the ball for a few seconds and wasn't able to decide if he had the right to use his hands.
                            He initially thought he could but the very last moment change his mind but it was to late.
                            Above every other mistake...A KEEPER MUST NEVER CHANGE HIS DECISION.

                            Both mistakes are rather moronic than amateurish!
                            Same goes for the two Carews did vs Madrid!



                            I think both of you two are deluted about Ulreich's abilities and that is already proved and paid with the prize of losing a CL trophy!
                            But who says we would have won the trophy without his mistake? Yes it was a fatal blunder, but our offensive was just as ineffective to say the least. Couldn't convert any of the massive chances they created for each other, if they scored on just half of those chances we wouldn't have talked about this blunder as now.

                            And no I'm not trying to remove focus from Sven's blunder, but he was not the only reason we didn't progress against Madrid. Apart from that every goalkeeper makes massive mistakes at times, our two legends Kahn and Neuer is no different.

                            You might be right Sven doesn't have the mentality to play against the very best, but your not looking at the whole picture here as I see it.
                            Last edited by OnlyInsider; 03-06-2019, 11:12.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                              But who says we would have won the trophy without his mistake? Yes it was a fatal blunder, but our offensive was just as ineffective to say the least. Couldn't convert any of the massive chances they created for each other, if they scored on just half of those chances we wouldn't have talked about this blunder as now.

                              And no I'm not trying to remove focus from Sven's blunder, but he was not the only reason we didn't progress against Madrid. Apart from that every goalkeeper makes massive mistakes at times, our two legends Kahn and Neuer is no different.

                              You might be right Sven doesn't have the mentality to play against the very best, but your not looking at the whole picture here as I see it.
                              You cannot imagine the impact that Manu's absence gives to the rest of the players in a cl semi-final.
                              If they already don't have trust in Ulreich, you understand that conceding a goal like this after being ahead in Madrid 1-2 is leathal and catlytic.
                              You need enormous mentality to surpass this blast and win the game.

                              My point is that you have to own quality bench players to claim the cl trophy.

                              It is fobidden to make in a cl semi 2 amateurish mistakes like Rafinha's in Munich and Ulreich's in Madrid and expect to go through the final.

                              Despite their offer to the team (Rafinha's mainly) and how cool both guys are, they should have never been in last year's Bayern roster.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                                lmao come on... Sven is a good backup, yes he made a huge fuck up against Madrid but that doesn't automatically make him a bad goalkeeper. He has played many crucial games and made important saves for us over the years when Neuer has been out injured
                                And I keep saying that the pass Tolisso made on the day was a suicidal one as nobody was expecting him to back pass in that sit....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X