• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
    I'm not.
    Sorry I mean "I'm hot".

Comment

• Comment

• Thought Sven made some good saves last night, think people are underrating him quite a bit. Very solid backup for the best Goalkeeper around

Comment

• Is he injured?

i've read that he may have injured his elbow, can anyone can confirm this?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
            Thought Sven made some good saves last night, think people are underrating him quite a bit. Very solid backup for the best Goalkeeper around
            He is a very good backup but anyone besides Neuer is a downgrade obviously. The problem is our backline that's supposed to be very good hasn't been, so the pressure on our GK is greater. Neuer I have more confidence in answering the test than that of Ulreich obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJNair View Post
              I want to be a dick and say it's the perfect time to worry

Comment

• I defended him this past week but at times I trust Starke more than I trust Ulreich.

Comment

• Honestly that goal for 2-1 .. How the fuck can a keeper on his level do that ?

everyone makes mistakes, but something like that? Its really, really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                    Honestly that goal for 2-1 .. How the fuck can a keeper on his level do that ?

everyone makes mistakes, but something like that? Its really, really bad.

that's not a mistake, that's a brainfart

why on earth didn't he use both hands?

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                      that's not a mistake, that's a brainfart

why on earth didn't he use both hands?
                      I was being nice to him, im really pissed about that goal

Comment

• It was harmless but he also completely failed to catch/dropped the ball against Schalke for no reason. Dude steps up sometimes but his nerves are like a ticking time bomb. We can only hope the embarrassment from today empowers him to really bring his A game against PSG and doesn't do the opposite and cause him to starting doubting himself and crumble in Paris.

Comment

• I like him but has he ever catched a shot? All I see him do is bouncing back rebounds..

Comment

• He really disappointed me on this ... but don't forget that he was important in the 2 games he played this season.

Comment

• Unfortunately this is the goalkeaper we should trust in a possible Neuer absence in Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Old Traggord etc.

I've spoken several times about the necessity of signing a 2nd reliable goalkeaper in the past.
                              Last time I felt safe was with Pepe Reyna on the bench.

Another crucial board's mistake.
                              Lethal enough as the lack of Lewa replacement.

Let's hope we'll have luck!

Comment

• Why didn't he trusted his guts(he was going to punch the ball)... what the fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X