Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw balls

Comment

• Played good game for u 21 tonight & assisted two goals . Germany won 4 : 2 vs Austria. Kimmich played as 8 in midfield triangle - Weigl, Goretzka & Kimmich.

Comment

• Comment

• hell yeah, there's nothing better than to watch a certain youngster turn into a WC player. hope he makes it here .

Comment

• Good assist and great celebration yesterday

Comment

• Kimmich is great, so composed in possesion! Can't wait to see him blossom into a superstar

Comment

• Kimmich is nothing like Alonso.

Pep is probably trying to mold him into a busquets. Short passing and breaking up play defensively, with superior tactical/positional focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
                  Kimmich is nothing like Alonso.

Pep is probably trying to mold him into a busquets. Short passing and breaking up play defensively, with superior tactical/positional focus.
                  While I tend to agree with you, Pep tries to play Alonso like he would Busquets. He wants a DM with vision who can drop deep and play lightning-fast short passes. It works out decently because Xabi is a smart player, but not as good as a proper Busquets would be for this role. Or, potentially, a mature Kimmich. So while Kimmich and Alonso aren't exactly the same (Xabi's long passes are infamous), they are in fact both pigeon-holed into the same role under Pep.

Comment

• I rather Busquets than Alonso to play like Pep loves ...

Comment

• Kimmich is the REAl deal, I hope that Ancelotti isn't stupid enough to overlook him next season.

Comment

• Surely he's here for the long run (I hope). He's going to be great

Comment

• You know I've been giving it some thought and I actually think Joshua might be my new favourite player, he's been incredible this season.

He could be one of the best in the world when he's older

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                            You know I've been giving it some thought and I actually think Joshua might be my new favourite player, he's been incredible this season.

He could be one of the best in the world when he's older
                            I'm with you on that. Can't get enough of him.

Comment

• I thought playing him as a CB would be a big mistake, but he's been so good. He's got the footballing intelligence of someone who has been playing professionally for 20 years.

He seems to read the game like a mastermind, he's only 1.76m tall and he's winning all his battles because he just seems to know exactly where to be at every moment.

Don't ever leave us, Josh

Comment

• He is on the same level of talent as Verratti.

Comment

Working...
                                X