No announcement yet.

#32 Joshua Kimmich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He sent 3-4 over the top and couple of defense splitting passes yesterday like Toni Kroos

Comment

• Kimmich wasn't bad at all. In fact he did very well with the hand that was dealt to him last night. Amiri was told to let go of Müller and Goretzka and just mark and mirror Kimmich's movements. But the fact that Goretzka Heand Müller couldn't use the space, is on them. Amiri put a lot of pressure on Kimmich, but Kimmich did very well and relieved himself off the pressure and played several good passes behind stacked defense of Bayer. I think we did everything right last night other than in front of the goal. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do and how well you do, the ball does not go in. I remember AM 2016 game. 3 crossbars and several missed 1on1s didn't help the cause either last night. You gotta learn from this, like we did so much better in second half and let go.

Comment

• Personally I thought he was excellent. Far better, in a systematic sense, than Goretzka, who I thought played better individually. Kimmich was the heart and sole of our strategem and I thought he did his job exceedingly well. His sitting between the defenders let them press outward, which in turn is why Davies was allowed so much freedom.

Of course, those criticizing Kimmich are somewhat correct, he was relatively ineffective and was unable to help prevent either goal, but to me that's a tactical failing of Flick.

Comment

• Even Gladbach knows.

Comment

• I always wanted him to play RB. But today showed we miss him in midfield. We should invest all our money in scientists to discover how to clone him.
            We should be looking at a new DM in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
              I always wanted him to play RB. But today showed we miss him in midfield. We should invest all our money in scientists to discover how to clone him.
              We should be looking at a new DM in January.
              if we played him in the middle we would have missed him in the RB. at-least in midfield we have alternatives but we don't have a viable one in the RB position.
              our midfield needs restructure there is way to many similar players who does the exact thing, and none of them is able to do the only thing we are lacking (defending).

we need a true DM and that should be the end of the story.

Comment

• Insert Grey’s standard “DM doesn’t actually mean anything at all anymore unless you painstakingly define how you are using the term” rant.

Comment

• Have Kimmich corners ended up in a goal or at least a good chance this season? I think no. Stop taking them, Joshua.

Comment

• Needs to get his shit together. Has been really bad as of lately.

Comment

• Painful to watch but let's cut him some slack, did he even get a pause in the whole Hinrunde?

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                        Have Kimmich corners ended up in a goal or at least a good chance this season? I think no. Stop taking them, Joshua.
                        Yes, they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                          Painful to watch but let's cut him some slack, did he even get a pause in the whole Hinrunde?
                          No. His shouting and whinning "leadership" makes him look like a clown, and he hasn't been anything special for more than a year, mostly on account of his dumb obsession with being a midfielder. At this point I wouldn't even care if he left.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                            No. His shouting and whinning "leadership" makes him look like a clown, and he hasn't been anything special for more than a year, mostly on account of his dumb obsession with being a midfielder. At this point I wouldn't even care if he left.

I don`t want him to leave but I agree he has been average for a long time.

Comment

Lmao, holy overreaction batman. He's been playing poorly for the last month, before that he was great, our best midfielder considering the amount of blunders Thiago made (he's gotten better since though) and with Goretzka/Tolisso being wildly inconsistent.

Comment

I'd suggest you start watching Bayern this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X