Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Pavard played as LB in the 2nd half
    And tbh, he is the only consistent one because the other options are under-performing, or to be more precise, they are not good enough for Bayern

I want something like this:
    Neuer

Kimmich - Sule - Lucas - Davies

DM - Thiago
    Gnabry - Coutinho - Sané

Lewandowski
    Alaba on the bench?

Comment

• Well, Alaba could be bossing the defense alongside Lucas until Süle is back. Maybe he turns into another Ramos or Maldini. Great fullback, even better centre-back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Determinator View Post

Alaba on the bench?
        he will compete with Davies

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

he will compete with Davies
          Yes, and with the way our CBs have been, they’re all competing with Alaba for one of the two CB spots, because Alaba has frankly been excellent there thus far this season.

Comment

• Can we get 100M€ for him?

Comment

• Even if we could, I hope we never get rid if him

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                Can we get 100M€ for him?
                If Bayern were hypothetically interested in selling him, a top-tier team in demand of a world-class right-back (and exceptional back-up midfielder, too) could easily be forced to pay 150m for him right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

If Bayern were hypothetically interested in selling him, a top-tier team in demand of a world-class right-back (and exceptional back-up midfielder, too) could easily be forced to pay 150m for him right now.
                  Yeah so therefore knowing Bayern we would let him go for about 60 million

Comment

• The voice of the fans in the club

Last edited by Die Roten Mun; 27-01-2020, 09:57.

Comment

• I love Kimmich.

Comment

• Fact

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Fact

Wow, sharply said but the man is right Kimmich could chill a bit, he's not captain yet

Comment

• If it wasn't coming from a Bayern legend like Scholl people wouldn't take it serious, although I'm not sure I agree totally with him. Kimmich is very determined and ambitious as a footballer but there's also something in the middle when talking/criticizing your teammates.

But did Kimmich even said anything "outrageous" this season? I can't remember if so really, only that he wanted Bayern to be competitive in all competitions which is what every fan wants to hear. Do Scholl refer to the Boateng incident?

I might remember it wrong.

Comment

• I like that Kimmich plus with heart. But the in your face attitude I’m not a fan of. I personally prefer the Lahm, Bastian, Neuer, Müller type leaders that are more soft spoken as well as very competitive and lead by example.

For me I just find it funny he’s so in your face being so small. Classic short mans syndrome.

Im ol with his personality as long as he doesn’t run his mouth too much about his teammates and all. And not cause cards for being too intense during games.

Comment

• Kimmich is 25, one of the first names on the team sheet for both Bayern and Germany, it's not like he is a kid who just started developing, he's earned some right to comment on situations. And I agree with OnlyInsider, I don't really recall anything too controversial from him, in some situations he should cool it definitely and hopefully he'll learn to pick his situations but having a passionate and outspoken player especially when he at this point is one of the leaders of the team (the younger generation) is not a bad thing. Not everybody can be Lahm and even he had controversial situations. I think Scholl is saying something like this just for publicity (Putting Greta as a comparison kind of shows it as well).

Comment

Working...
                                X