#32 Joshua Kimmich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Footyfan View Post
    This - So proud of the kid. He has time, in 2-3 years he will be ready to start in important matches in a mid-field.
    he is ready start. you just cannot count on him like on Boa or Javi

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
      he is ready start. you just cannot count on him like on Boa or Javi
      He's good under Pep but Ancelotti will probably need someone taller than 174cm for a DM role.

Comment

• Originally posted by aramshat View Post
        He's good under Pep but Ancelotti will probably need someone taller than 174cm for a DM role.
        Someone like Pirlo?

Comment

• Anyone remembers the early years of this wonderkid and his two howlers?
          The rest is history. Just keep faith in the lad and support him and he'll be a legend here, I have no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zé Lucas View Post
            Anyone remembers the early years of this wonderkid and his two howlers?
            The rest is history. Just keep faith in the lad and support him and he'll be a legend here, I have no doubt.

I love the joy in the Frankfurt supporters haha it's always special to beat FCB.

Comment

• Comment

• He rainbow dribbled the fuck out of Pogba (who had an immense game btw).

He had a good game given the circumstances and I can't blame him for the draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                  He rainbow dribbled the fuck out of Pogba (who had an immense game btw).

He had a good game given the circumstances and I can't blame him for the draw.
                  Pogba was the best player on the pitch yesterday. I stated in another thread, that i didnt think it was the best game for Kimmich. He had a very good 1st 1/2 when we played Bayern futbol. He fits prefect into that mold as as a possession player calm on the ball. But when he faced some adversity yesterday we wasn't as calm. Could have been his teammates not putting him in the best of situations on both goals, too big of a game for a youngster, out of position at CB rather than CDM, etc. I really like his future... but his future shouldn't be at CB in any meanigful game going forward regardless of injuries.

Comment

• Kimmich takes blame for Juventus comeback

I always give my all, but unfortunately I made some mistakes," Kimmich told reporters. "I will just try to do better next time.

"Playing in midfield is different, but I knew I would play in defence. A mistake like that should never be happening.

"My team-mates all cheered me up after the game with positive words. This shows that we have great team spirit.

"I have only played five or six games as a centre-back, but I think it's good for me that we have a lot of possession. That keeps me out of aerial duels.

"I don't care in which position I play so long as I am in the team. All that matters to me is playing."

Poke >> Grey

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
                      That was a very lame pass, you never pass on the run when Lahm's back is turned. It was not 100% his fault, but he had blame.

2nd goal he lost his man.

21 year old CM playing CB, I don't see a huge problem.

Comment

• He should have cleared that ball to the stands.

Comment

• how dare he blame himself??? he's a hater...

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
                            Haha I saw this earlier. Good on him for recognizing his role (which is not the same as his sole responsibility, as BZ would like to believe) in the concession of both goals. That's exactly the attitude he should have.

Of course, I'm still waiting on statements like this from Lahm and Alaba.
                            Last edited by Grey; 26-02-2016, 19:22.

Comment

• I really like at a young age he's showing humility and taking blame for the goals. Shows maturity as well. Didn't point fingers or have excuses. He's going to be a great player for us for awhile.

Comment

• oh look, it wasn't an intentional pass after all . also, no pointing fingers at lahm or anybody else, props for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X