No announcement yet.

#32 Joshua Kimmich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Boateng and Martinez are back and fit again I really want to see Kimmich start replacing Alonso in the midfield.

I love Xabi but now that he's getting older and can't keep up with our schedule we should definitely rely on Joshua a lot more to take over the role he was bought to play in. After all he's been outstanding as a CB so we should trust him in his natural position

Comment

• i wonder if kimmich can play at the right back instead of lahm..

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised, he seems very versatile

Comment

• Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
          i wonder if kimmich can play at the right back instead of lahm..
          He certainly can, but whether this would be be the best use of his talent, that's a bit of a different story.

Can't wait to see what Ancelotti has in store for him, Kimmich has certainly impressed a lot as 'false' CB under Pep

Pep Guardiola is obviously impressed by the youngster. “He's almost like a son,” the FCB head coach said recently. The Catalan has let his protégée gain experience in different positions: defensive and central midfielder, right winger or, as against Darmstadt, at right-back. He had only played as a right-back in the Paulaner Cup a few weeks ago and at times in his youth, Kimmich revealed. “But the interpretation is a little different here. The right-back is almost a midfielder. So that wasn't a problem.”
          Kimmich: It was exactly the right move - FC Bayern München AG

Comment

• would be a waste imo, he looks born to be distributing DM

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
              would be a waste imo, he looks born to be distributing DM
              And that position is much more important than the RB

Comment

• Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
                The last sentence so true, I think that all the time. I think his offensive contribution can be misleading to a lot of people because he gets on the ball and kinda looks like he might be doing something but really isn't.

I'd really like to see Kimmich in the midfield as it's obviously different I just don't know when it will happen.
                Im not a fan of Bernat at all. I'd be perfectly OK with selling him in the summer. He's below average defensively and doesn't make up for it with offensive talent to make you forget about it like Alaba.

Comment

• Been reading a bit on Real Madrid forums and they are talking alot about bringing Kimmich over there during the summer. It's good he's getting recognition!

Comment

• Pep: "Joushua can be the best defender in the world".

Guess who is taller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                      Been reading a bit on Real Madrid forums and they are talking alot about bringing Kimmich over there during the summer. It's good he's getting recognition!
                      Which real forum? When I try find their forum, I always find some nosense sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabet View Post
                        Which real forum? When I try find their forum, I always find some nosense sites.
                        Swedish ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                          Swedish ones.
                          Forums in Middle Earth don't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
                            Pep: "Joushua can be the best defender in the world".

Guess who is taller.
                            Please , Kimmich is a DM
                            And a world class one (soon)

Comment

• I'd be pissed if we sold Kimmich. Never mind that I hate Real Madrid beyond words. I'm not the biggest Vidal fan, I would like for us to maybe sell him this summer giving the spot to Kimmich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                                I'd be pissed if we sold Kimmich. Never mind that I hate Real Madrid beyond words. I'm not the biggest Vidal fan, I would like for us to maybe sell him this summer giving the spot to Kimmich.
                                buy vidal for 40Mils then sell him next summer for no reason at all.
                                sure that makes perfect sense ..

Comment

Working...
                                X