No announcement yet.

#32 Joshua Kimmich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was impressed by his work rate. He was dynamic and his tackling and passing were great too.

Kimmich, Rode, Gaudino, PeH. Some great talent we have stacked in our midfield.
    Last edited by Kal; 21-06-2015, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by p4vo View Post
      Perhaps a future nick name could be "The Rottweiler"
      Love the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
        Love the idea.

Yeah right? The obvious choice would be Kimmi or something but the other thing is more original.

Comment

Rottweiler (a fighting dog race) as a nick name for a player who can string one beautiful pass after another and is technically very gifted? Kimmich's play is very aesthetically pleasing and I don't attribute that to Rottweiler's at all.

So I strongly disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazi View Post
            Rottweiler (a fighting dog race) as a nick name for a player who can string one beautiful pass after another and is technically very gifted? Kimmich's play is very aesthetically pleasing and I don't attribute that to Rottweiler's at all.

So I strongly disagree.
            Yeah, Rode is more of a Rottweiler is you ask me. In fact, I think I and others (maybe DenToppestenHund?) have called him a terrier before.

Kimmich strikes me more like a poodle

Comment

Seems to have the right mentality. Wants to come in and fight immediately, I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                Watching him and Can makes me really posses we didn't still have Can. That being said Kimmich looks to have a decent future. Hopefully we don't sell him off.
                Kimmich and Hojberg would be better

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  Yeah, Rode is more of a Rottweiler is you ask me. In fact, I think I and others (maybe DenToppestenHund?) have called him a terrier before.

Kimmich strikes me more like a poodle
                  Daddy Rottweiler would be Jens Jeremies with uncle Gattuso right around the corner.

Comment

Bleacher article:

Joshua Kimmich: Is Bayern Munich Youngster Ready to Challenge Schweinsteiger? | Bleacher Report

He's an excellent prospect and would probably benefit from going to another BL club on loan. That said, he's shown enough for the U21s and Leipzig that he could push for a squad place. He also couldn't have hand-picked better tutors than Schweini and Alonso.

Kurt, Kimmich, Gaudino and PEH getting some first team experience should be one of Pep's priorities this season.
                    Last edited by BayernBhoy; 26-06-2015, 03:10.

Comment

He's gonna wear #32!

Inside: Das sind die neuen Rückennummern - FC Bayern München AG

Comment

So Pep said that Joshua Kimmich is a top player and will help Bayern's first team a lot this season.

Said he's very satisfied with his preseason performances and his attitude. Also said he's a fighter and plays with passion.

He also said the other youngsters are not ready for the first team. I assume he's excluding Hojbjerg and is referring to Gaudino, Kurt, Benko, Pohl, and Steinhart.

Comment

Originally posted by SCT View Post
                          So Pep said that Joshua Kimmich is a top player and will help Bayern's first team a lot this season.

Said he's very satisfied with his preseason performances and his attitude. Also said he's a fighter and plays with passion.

He also said the other youngsters are not ready for the first team. I assume he's excluding Hojbjerg and is referring to Gaudino, Kurt, Benko, Pohl, and Steinhart.
                          it's conformed then, he will not see a minute of playing time this season

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                            it's conformed then, he will not see a minute of playing time this season

Nah man, I think he will. He only has Xabi to compete with it seems. I think he'll get more time than Hojbjerg given Vidal's arrival.

Comment

Pep praises Kimmich:

"Joshua will be one of the best German players in the next 10 years"

Comment

He also said that Kimmich will not be able to play in the final today and also not the first period of time (no mentioning of an exact period)

Comment

Working...
                                X