No announcement yet.

#32 Joshua Kimmich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimmich deserved more minutes this season than Carlo gave him. He was performing at a very high standard in the first half of the season and then Carlo dropped him for players like Alonso and Vidal. Even when the match was useless, Alonso would be one of the first players to come in as a sub. Anyway, Kimmich is not to be sold!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
      If we sell Kimmich I'll honestly have a hard time watching Bayern for a while afterwards
      Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
      I've said it before. Kimmich is miles ahead of Sanches. It's also been proven that he's a much better midfielder than RB.

Javi is done being a midfielder, i doubt Bayern is buying James. And from the performances of this season Vidal only deserves the bench.

Selling Kimmich would be one of our worst decisions together with selling Kroos for 30 million euros(when his value was 42 million) to Real Madrid.....
      What if it comes out that Kimmich were to say if Carlo is staying I want out. And the club are unable to talk him through it?

Obviously it's all conjecture, but if the player was unhappy with this past season, and is unhappy with the direction our manager intends to use him next season, then would you both still feel this way?

It's highly unusual for a club AND a player to immediately come out and refute transfer rumors unless there is SOMETHING going on. It's just too suspect typically they would just ignore such issues and let them be what they are. Tabloid trash.
      Last edited by FreeBird; 17-05-2017, 00:06.

Comment

• If we sell Kimmich we'll regret more than we did selling Kroos.

I'll never forgive that Italian cunt if that happens

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
          What if it comes out that Kimmich were to say if Carlo is staying I want out. And the club are unable to talk him through it?

Obviously it's all conjecture, but if the player was unhappy with this past season, and is unhappy with the direction our manager intends to use him next season, then would you both still feel this way?

It's highly unusual for a club AND a player to immediately come out and refute transfer rumors unless there is SOMETHING going on. It's just too suspect typically they would just ignore such issues and let them be what they are. Tabloid trash.
          If Kimmich stays in midfield we will have to buy another RB, if he moves to RB we will have to buy another midfielder. Wherever he goes we will need to buy a new player.

I understand that there are more top midfielders around than there are RB's, but when you've got one of the brightest young midfield talents of this generation who has said he wants to stay as a midfielder you don't just put him in defence. If he leaves because Carlo and the board want to play him as a RB then that is inexcusable, he has absolutely earned his spot in the team time and time again and an out of form Xabi and Vidal were still constantly picked over him.

Kimmich could seriously end up as one of the best in the world in a few years, if we let him go because the board/Carlo are too lazy to look for a new right back then it will be a disgrace. If he leaves we would have to sign a replacement midfielder and a RB anyway so we may as well keep him in midfield and sign a RB

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He wants to play but not at RB. This is the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Really glad to see this

Comment

• Those are good to see, but I don't like how he says "but I want to play." I hope this means he is at least staying to see if he gets more playing time this year!

Comment

• This is for Ancelotti and the board to be honest with him. I don't get why there has to be secrets. Ancelotti should've already stated to him that he will be either Lahm or Alonso's replacement. If Kimmich isn't ok with going to RB than he should voice that to Ancelotti and the board. Then it's on them to either say I don't care what you want or move him bc he's unhappy. But I don't think we can put any of this on Kimmich. Every young player wants to play. He has shown he is worthy of playing (unlike some). The issue seems to be more his position. Like I stated for the NT a player is just happy to play anywhere and they cant move teams )in most cases). So they have no leverage. Bayern shouldn't take that he was ok to move to RB for the NT and assume he's ok with it at Bayern. This is a fail in communication more so than anything.

Comment

• Kimmich is destined to be the new RB of the NT.
                      He'll understand this in the confederation cup.
                      He can't be a full back for Germany and midfield for Bayern.
                      He'll understand that there as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                        Kimmich is destined to be the new RB of the NT.
                        He'll understand this in the confederation cup.
                        He can't be a full back for Germany and midfield for Bayern.
                        He'll understand that there as well!
                        Of course he can. Alaba does the inverse for Austria.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                          Of course he can. Alaba does the inverse for Austria.
                          Austria is Austria.... Germany is Germany!

Comment

• I think playing in both positions (RB for national, mid for Bayern) could actually be quite beneficial. I'm not saying it's easy or anyone can do it, but Kimmich has the brains to handle it. And having both perspectives at a high level can only make him a smarter player.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                              Austria is Austria.... Germany is Germany!
                              That's not a real argument, you should elaborate some more.

Comment

• If he wants to play and people are worried about that happening him being at RB will make that happen much easier...

Pep showed everyone what a great defender Kimmich is and now he's reaping those rewards.

Unfortunately it being more fun to play in midfield is just never going to be high up on the list of team tactical considerations haha. I do wish he gets to play in MF some though.

Kimmich on the field in addition to 3 midfielders is a nice thought too.

Comment

Working...
                                X