No announcement yet.

#32 Joshua Kimmich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what difference does it make how his name is spoken? .. no one's going to be looking at that anyway and commentators will say his name in a way thats easiest to them or how it's spoken in their language, like every other player

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
      what difference does it make how his name is spoken? .. no one's going to be looking at that anyway and commentators will say his name in a way thats easiest to them or how it's spoken in their language, like every other player
      Guess Grey was just bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Byron View Post
        Well does that mean Pep stays here too?
        He is coaching like he is staying for ever, negotioating like he is leaving tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
          He is coaching like he is staying for ever, negotioating like he is leaving tomorrow.
          Negotiation skills 101

Comment

• Stuttgart's coach :" I want to kill everyone evolved in selling Kimmich to Bayern."

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post

Stuttgart's coach :" I want to kill everyone evolved in selling Kimmich to Bayern."
              I don't understand. He means that Bayern is ruining his talent by using him as substitute or something? Am I missing something here?

Comment

• no he's just butthurt because Kimmich didn't stay with them

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                  no he's just butthurt because Kimmich didn't stay with them
                  I've always thought we bought him from RB Leipzig, and it is actually true. There is something interesting. Stuttgart bought him 1.7.2015 and we bought him from stuttgart on 2.7.2015! and I dont see anything regarding any loan deal on transfermarkt's page!

Joshua Kimmich - Spielerprofil - Transfermarkt

Comment

• probably stuttgart had a buy-back option for him, which had to be triggered before we could buy him. or sth along those lines .

Comment

• Kimmich is still very young, but hes been pretty unimpressive in the limited time hes seen for me. But watching Coman succeed at nearly the same age has me scratching my head if Kimmich isnt as good as he's hyped. PEH I like more than Kimmich, but I havent really been paying attention how hes been doing on loan at Schalke.

Comment

• Kimmich has been unimpressive ?

Someone needs glasses...

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                          Kimmich is still very young, but hes been pretty unimpressive in the limited time hes seen for me. But watching Coman succeed at nearly the same age has me scratching my head if Kimmich isnt as good as he's hyped. PEH I like more than Kimmich, but I havent really been paying attention how hes been doing on loan at Schalke.
                          Unimpressive??

This boy is tailor made for pep's football and certainly slotting in better than PEH ever would have.

He's been among the most impressive youngsters in europe so far this season despite his limited time on the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            Kimmich has been unimpressive ?

Someone needs glasses...
                            He certainly hasn't been bad, but I don't see a star in the making either. He's still 20 and is barely getting pt, but to say he's been impressive I think is going a step too far. He's shown he can atleast play in the BL even at age 20, but really hasn't done anything great. When I see Coman at age 19 making 5 times the impact kimmich is, it's hard to say he's impressive. Kimmich as looked young and average but promising. Coman looks like a future star.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                              Kimmich is still very young, but hes been pretty unimpressive in the limited time hes seen for me. But watching Coman succeed at nearly the same age has me scratching my head if Kimmich isnt as good as he's hyped. PEH I like more than Kimmich, but I havent really been paying attention how hes been doing on loan at Schalke.
                              Listen, I get that sometimes you miss things. We all do. Last time Franck played I said he was the worst player on the pitch, and boy was I wrong.

That said, this is really one of those times. Kimmich hasn't been good or even great. He's been phenomenal. It doesn't help that the lone 6 position is both the hardest on the pitch to play AND the hardest to appreciate from a passive fan's perspective (ie, without directly watching him), but you're totally off base here. Pay him close attention next game and I promise you won't be disappointed, you'll see
                              Last edited by Grey; 10-11-2015, 04:43.

Comment

• You realize Kimmich is a deep lying playmaker/DM right ?! He's done extremely well everytime he played. Great tackling, good distribution, excellent decision making and extremely composed on the ball. The only thing that he could improve is his long passes, but he can get better with time, especially with Alonso as a teacher. He's tailor made for Pep's system.

If you want, pace and fancy dribbles you won't find in him, obviously, but football isn't only about that. Kimmich so far has been just as good as Weigl. Difference is Weigl is getting more playing time.

I'm sorry, but your assessment of Kimmich is completely mistaken.
                                Last edited by FernandoBR; 10-11-2015, 04:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X