No announcement yet.

#32 Joshua Kimmich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time we had such talent? Deep lying playmakers are judged when they are on the mature side of 20s. I'd say they grow better with age (experience).

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Byron View Post
      When was the last time we had such talent? Deep lying playmakers are judged when they are on the mature side of 20s. I'd say they grow better with age (experience).
      Alaba in 2011. But yeah...Kimmich seems to be a great player so far

Comment

• Kimmich had the maturity Coman doesn't already have.

He played with class and simplicity as a registra or CM. The hardest position in a Guardiola's team.

He's impressive for now.

Comment

• So far my only problem with Kimmich is that he seems to be able to quite quickly pick up a yellow card after coming on the pitch. His composure, passing and work rate are brilliant, I just would hate to see a player in such a vital position end up getting sent off in a big match

Comment

• The only thing I didn't like is he's too small ...

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              So far my only problem with Kimmich is that he seems to be able to quite quickly pick up a yellow card after coming on the pitch. His composure, passing and work rate are brilliant, I just would hate to see a player in such a vital position end up getting sent off in a big match
              Shhh, we need grit in midfield. He has to learn from Vidal: how to get a yellow every time he plays but never get sent off. Vidal is the world class expert of that

Comment

• Originally posted by albanian7 View Post
                Shhh, we need grit in midfield. He has to learn from Vidal: how to get a yellow every time he plays but never get sent off. Vidal is the world class expert of that
                I absolutely agree, I just don't want to see him accumulate too many and miss important matches though. Obviously at this stage he realistically won't be playing cup finals, but later in his career imagine if he was a vital starting player and he had to miss a champions league final because of too many yellows.

Comment

• I wouldn't be too worried, I'd say most of it has to do with him still being young and inexperienced.

Comment

• Lahm will teach him how to not get sent off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                      The only thing I didn't like is he's too small ...
                      This is the only point that might hinder him from being indispensable.

Comment

• And yet the guy people want to sign to take his place is a midget

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                          Lahm will teach him how to not get sent off.

Lahm has never gotten near to being sent off. Vidal plays with fire and ends up unburned

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            And yet the guy people want to sign to take his place is a midget
                            And he's not even that small, he's 1,76 meters tall if he has a good impulsion it's not even a problem. It's not like he is going to play as a central defender.

Comment

• I'm only 1.72 metres tall... Does that make me tiny?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                                I'm only 1.72 metres tall... Does that make me tiny?
                                Only if you're a guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X