#6 Joshua Kimmich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Just watched the match, this was arguably the best game I've ever seen him play as midfielder.
    Definitely. I hope he is going to keep this high level and perform like that against big clubs

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Definitely. I hope he is going to keep this high level and perform like that against big clubs

The last time I saw a player playing like this he was Spanish, and his name is Xavi

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post

The last time I saw a player playing like this he was Spanish, and his name is Xavi

Coincidence?

Comment

Coincidence?
          No chance

Comment

• Comment

The man who yelled was clearly Thomas Müller though. I would recognise his voice anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazi View Post

The man who yelled was clearly Thomas Müller though. I would recognise his voice anywhere.
                He's even pointing where Leroy should run.

Comment

• This is unacceptable!!

Comment

• Under some comments on FB I read of some German fans saying Bayern were doped lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                      Under some comments on FB I read of some German fans saying Bayern were doped lol
                      You'd be a fool to think any modern player at a top team these days isn't "doped" to some degree.

Comment

You'd be a fool to think any modern player at a top team these days isn't "doped" to some degree.
                        How could you say that! A very lax doping testing regime, the highest monetary incentives in the world, a sport where doping substances similar to the ones in cycling are hugely beneficial for endurance, injury prevention and regeneration and all the money in the world to afford the best juice alongside the most balanced premium breakfast possible. How could anyone possibly cheat un der those circumstances? Impossible!

The easiest way is to get an asthma diagnosis. According to unconfirmed reports 2/3 of Liverpool's squad are diagnosed asthmatics. That gives you regular access to some nice substances on the doping list.

I am pretty sure almost all the good teams do at least this much.

Comment

True, but you and I both know such people hint at some sort of magic pill clearly nobody but Bayern would be aware of.

Comment

This is unacceptable!!
                            But no, the team isn't fatigued and isn't why we lost... The team had a 3 month vacation in which they only chilled and watched Netflix.

[/Sarcasm]

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• There’s only one player who wanted to win till the end tonight and that’s him.

That scorpio goal was wow.

Captain material.

Comment

• He is just special. There is always something good coming from this boy. I love his celebrations, 100% passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X