No announcement yet.

#29 Kingsley Coman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I’m tweeting again. Also Alphonso as left back to Coman at Bayern gives us more bite . More deadly and persistent threat incursions against the opponent.
    David Alaba weakens our left wing badly as Coman is left alone to make all attacking moves. Anytime Coman drifts away from left wing . And an attacking potential falls to Alaba, it’s 98% a Mumbo jumbo run , kick the ball into the middle. at times Alaba doesn’t even get to the wing proper but midway, just kicks the ball at Lewandowski or whoever to make whatever with the ball. Bayern can’t continue operating its back up wing attack this way. It’s a weakness we just must correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
      Sorry I’m tweeting again. Also Alphonso as left back to Coman at Bayern gives us more bite . More deadly and persistent threat incursions against the opponent.
      David Alaba weakens our left wing badly as Coman is left alone to make all attacking moves. Anytime Coman drifts away from left wing . And an attacking potential falls to Alaba, it’s 98% a Mumbo jumbo run , kick the ball into the middle. at times Alaba doesn’t even get to the wing proper but midway, just kicks the ball at Lewandowski or whoever to make whatever with the ball. Bayern can’t continue operating its back up wing attack this way. It’s a weakness we just must correct.
      Totally agree!
      Davies is also better defencively and he drags back faster whenever we lose the ball in attack...

Comment

• KC just cemented his place in France starting XI

Comment

• Hopefully will this be his breakthrough season without any big injuries. He's already taken some good steps so far this season imo.

Comment

• He is in fabulous form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Five goals for him and Gnabry in the qualification. Well done boys!

Comment

• Beautiful assist for KC's goal as well.

Comment

• Meanwhile the 130M worth Farca player lost 2 penalties in two games

Griezmann (28y.o) 130M
                  Coman (23y.o) 50M

Comment

• I don't want to see you anymore.

Comment

• You would like to be more efficient eh?

Comment

• I like him, but he's simply too wasteful with too little end product.

Hopefully will he be benched for good if/when we get Sané.

Comment

• Should be sold and forgotten

Comment

• He definitely rarely gets nice words from me and this was not exactly the game where he turned out to prove me wrong but at least I thought he looked lively and didn't give up. I appreciate the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                              He definitely rarely gets nice words from me and this was not exactly the game where he turned out to prove me wrong but at least I thought he looked lively and didn't give up. I appreciate the effort.
                              I also like that about him, he's working very hard and doesn't give up but he's not having enough end product in the final third - sadly enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                                He definitely rarely gets nice words from me and this was not exactly the game where he turned out to prove me wrong but at least I thought he looked lively and didn't give up. I appreciate the effort.
                                Every time he approached the box from the left, at least one defender stumbled. He's consistent if nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                                X