• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Coman is back!
    Ruling for the rest of the season!

Comment

• I'll just quote myself

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
      I have this 6th sense that I know for a fact whenever I see Coman with the ball on his feet that he'll do something stupid and he never proves me wrong

Comment

• Swap with Sane and keep the money for Sancho and ensure the club for 10 years to come about wingers.

Comment

• Find a buyer ASAP

Comment

• Fraud player

And it kinda hurts me to say as I really liked him in his first years here, but he'll never get better than this ..

Comment

• We cannot rely on such an injury prone player, especially not when he lacks basic understanding of the game. You cannot teach that in his age. He's too stupid. Even if he were an impact player the few times he plays, it wouldn't be enough.

Sell this summer. Even our board must realize by now that he isn't good enough and too injury prone and that we're in need of several wingers.

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Comment

• Sell him to an EPL team, buy Sané and another winger

Comment

• You all already know what I think about him. Ladies usually like to say "Boys will be boys", I'll therefore dare say "Coman will be Coman"...

Comment

• It's not like it really matters, but

Last edited by mea95; 28-02-2020, 11:50.

Comment

• He's blowing more cold than hot this season, and being injury prone doesn't help to get better and stabilize his form. It's sad to see how little progress he's made since we signed him, compared to the progress Davies has made this season alone. Basically he's stuck in the same spot as a footballer. A couple of seasons ago I thought, in time he'll be able to learn to make the right decision regarding passing / crossing to teammates, shooting and all, but turns out he still doesn't look like he's learning.
                      I feel for him, the injuries he's having every season must be sucking out his spirit, but I just don't see why we should keep him past the summer. When uninjured, he's just not giving us enough to warrant a place in the first 11.

Comment

• Honestly I think him being stuck in the same spot is an exaggeration - he’s actually regressed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          Honestly I think him being stuck in the same spot is an exaggeration - he’s actually regressed!
                          I am actually impressed at how worse he's getting with his shitty decision making and terrible crosses.

Comment

• Not that I'm trying to defend him, as he clearly has regressed. But I really feel for the guy as when has he even had a chance to improve? Is he ever back for more than 2-3 games before getting injured again? Then again, picking up your head to put in a decent cross is more intelligent play than something learning on the pitch, so who knows how much he'd have improved in that aspect anyway.

Either way, I think it's time to part ways with him. Even if he stays healthy for more than a few games, I don't think it's worth the small potential of him improving.

Comment

• I was a Coman supporter and I've now grown tired of him. His injuries and lack of progression in creating has hit an end for me. I think we need to part pour ways with him in the summer. Issue with that, is it leaves us with 1 winger for next season in just Gnabry.

Comment

• Coman is bearly 24 years old.
                                He has already won 3 domestic doubles in the 3 out of 4 best European Leagues.
                                And when he is fit 100% is an undisputed starter for FC Bayern.
                                He has at least 10 years of world class football and you guys want him out?!

Let me remind you that Ribery at his age was just a good player for Marseille.

All I see is some people didn't even care that Muller was a ghost for over than 3 years and still playing for us being 30 years old, while Coman is "useless" at 24!
                                Come on!

Comment

Working...
                                X