#29 Kingsley Coman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Seriously if this guy ups his finishing level even 10% he goes from being a Costa-level flop to being Franck Ribery 2.0 . But at this point my patience to let him continue to try is running quite thin.
    TBH, he's more frustrating than Costa ever was.

Comment

• Very frustrating player to watch. Bc there’s no consistency there. And that’s not even talking about his injuries. He can be our best player some matches and then just totally miss easy opportunities the next. With as much playing time he’s gotten in his career at big clubs it’s very odd to not see this improve. He speed and change of direction is elite. Just his crosses and finishing can’t ever be consistent. I have no clue it hasn’t developed over the years besides injuries slowing him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
        Very frustrating player to watch. Bc there’s no consistency there. And that’s not even talking about his injuries. He can be our best player some matches and then just totally miss easy opportunities the next. With as much playing time he’s gotten in his career at big clubs it’s very odd to not see this improve. He speed and change of direction is elite. Just his crosses and finishing can’t ever be consistent. I have no clue it hasn’t developed over the years besides injuries slowing him down.
        Nah, it's just that his ceiling is not good enough for Bayern. I doubt he will ever fix this problems, Bayern should just move on.

Comment

• Comment

• Kingsley is good for depth. This is good news.

Comment

• Coman is playing another game in another field. He has no place with FCB. Just let Singh or Cuisance or whoever in please!

Comment

Working...
              X