X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #30 Niklas Dorsch

Niklas Dorsch

Supposedly our most talented young player. Hopefully he can add some youth to this midfield.

Comment

Comment

I'd be okay with this as long as we include a buy-back clause. I doubt he can get a spot at Bayern any time soon.

Comment

Have any of our young players played good in the ranking below the senior squad?

Comment

I think its imperative that we continue to loan this younger prospects out so they can continue to develop as players first and foremost. I'd love for Bayern to essentially have a 2-3 pairs of promising prospects playing on loan together around Europe.

Comment

Send him to Gladbach. They don't have a midfield for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                Loan him.

Comment

He isn't ready for Bundesliga level football, he'd still be a project for those teams. If it's a loan, he should go to a second division team.

Comment

Originally posted by SCT View Post
                    He isn't ready for Bundesliga level football, he'd still be a project for those teams. If it's a loan, he should go to a second division team.
                    Nah, at this point he needs to be at first division team. 2 year loan.

Comment

Originally posted by SCT View Post
                      If he isn't ready at 19, then when will he be ready?

IMO, I believe that by buying Rudy (Which i believe we shouldn't have bought), Sanches and Kimmich, we've killed any hope for Dorsch to play in the first team. I also believe Carlo isn't the type of player that grants youngsters a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by HSK View Post
                        Send him to Gladbach. They don't have a midfield for next season.
                        for two years.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

thanks for everything legend

Comment

Working...
                            X