#4 Niklas Süle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    I can give an insight but no one should take it for granted as I am a bit out of my range when it comes to Surgery and Rehab, but the basic knowledge is there, so you can do whatever you want with my insight.

I can give you few facts though which I believe everyone knows;

1- his injury is bad, the extent of damage complicate it and will prolong his rehab period, I don't think Uli was just being a dick when he said he can forget about the EURO, he probably has been informed. (still a bit of a dick move though to crush Sule's hope like that, it wasn't his place to disclose this information not to Sule and most certainly not to the press).

2- I hate to be the bearer of bad news (Grey did it first) but this could very will be a permanent thing for Sule. it wont end his career but the complications of this injury is life long which will be in the form of arthritis (not immediate but in the longer run) .. now wait this will depend on where the tear on his meniscus is and in turn what kind of surgery he will have repair or removal?

3- I can tell you for a fact that no one in the whole world can guarantee to you how his knee will react to stress after his recovery. he can have the most successful surgery, the best rehab team and sadly no one will know till he plays again how things will turn out for his knee.
    Ok, this info was very insightful, but I hope you didn't take my comment seriously. It was a slight to a certain expert here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
      Ok, this info was very insightful, but I hope you didn't take my comment seriously. It was a slight to a certain expert here.
      I know what you meant :P .. I was just speaking in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
        What do you know? Have you ever played in the Libyan 37th division of Football? Do you have a coaching licence from UEFA? No. You're just a doctor, WTF do you know about medical stuff?
        I just expressed my opinion as an athlete who suffered a total acl tear and meniscus damage at the same time while being 33 y.o.
        I returned as strong as before and played for 2 more years.
        Of course the level I was playing isn't the same with Sule's but neither his fitness as a 24 y.o totally fit world class player with all the top proffetional equipment and doctors helping him return earlier.

For the history I played 3.5 months after the surgery while at the same time a proffetional Olympiakos basketball player (Milan Tomic) returned in less than 3 months.
        I mentioned him because we were operated from the same doctor during almost the same time.

I respect that Sacujo is a doctor that's why I didn't said anything more.

If hearing my opinion trying to give an optimistic view to Sule's injury is so annoying to you I could easily stop posting anything just to make you happy.

I'm not that mean you know....I'll be glad to see you happy.

Of course you can easily still erase my posts as you used to do in the past.
        That would equally make you happy....I suppose

Still Sakujo's answer doesn't show me he was annoyed!

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
          I just expressed my opinion as an athlete who suffered a total acl tear and meniscus damage at the same time while being 33 y.o.
          Of course the level I was playing isn't the same with Sule's but neither his fitness as a 24 y.o totally fit world class player with all the top proffetional equipment and doctors helping him return earlier.

For the history I played 3.5 months after the surgery while at the same time a proffetional Olympiakos basketball player (Milan Tomic) returned in less than 3 months.
          I mentioned him because we were operated from the same doctor during almost the same time.

If hearing my opinion trying to give an optimistic view to Sule's injury is so annoying to you I could easily stop posting anything just to make you happy.

Cheers!
          I tore my ACL, MCL, PCL cartilage was everywhere it wasn’t supposed to be and cracked my femur playing football when I was 19 playing college D1 sports. I made a full return in 9 months and I was a catcher in baseball where your knees are everything.

That being said... everyone heals differently. Adrian Peterson was playing NFL football like 4 months after he tore his ACL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
            I tore my ACL, MCL, PCL cartilage was everywhere it wasn’t supposed to be and cracked my femur playing football when I was 19 playing college D1 sports. I made a full return in 9 months and I was a catcher in baseball where your knees are everything.

That being said... everyone heals differently. Adrian Peterson was playing NFL football like 4 months after he tore his ACL.
            I will totally agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post

Cheers!
              I never deleted anyone's posts. Unless they were breaking the rules that is.

Comment

• I like to be optimistic through my whole life.....so let me be the one bringing the good news!

Sule is here!​​​​​​​

​​

Last edited by mavros; 02-12-2019, 16:04.

Comment

Working...
                X