No announcement yet.

#22 Serge Gnabry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like somebody drugged him today. Wasted all he could (like 6-7 attempts?). Terrible decision making. That Comanesque pass (without looking) to Perisic who was covered. Just all around terrible. His worst game in Bayern shirt probably? If he get's better marks than 5 from Kicker I will be shocked

Last edited by Chucky; 30-11-2019, 21:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      It's like somebody drugged him today. Wasted all he could (like 6-7 attempts?). Terrible decision making. That Comanesque pass (without looking) to Perisic who was covered. Just all around terrible. His worst game in Bayern shirt probably? If he get's better marks than 5 from Kicker I will be shocked

every time he reverts back to using power instead of his head he becomes even shittier than Coman.

Comment

• it's back

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post

it's back
          finally

Comment

• Looks like still has some fitness issues after that Achilles tendon problem in January. It's hard to believe he couldn't catch up with Upamecano. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but he looked like his mind wasn't 100% there yesterday too, like he was playing with sickness or something. Muller was far from perfect but still much better than Gnabry.against Leipzig. Anyway, I hope he can get back to his optimal form in two games, we need him at his best to tear through another London club...
            Last edited by Chucky; 10-02-2020, 03:31.

Comment

• We'll need some cooking smileys on the forum Adm

Comment

• Getting better! Lots of shots fired into the stands, still looks somewhat clumsy on the ball at times BUT he was running and dribbling with flair, and who can argue with two great goals. Anyway, keep up the fire Serge, you'll have another London club to cook very soon

Comment

• Both amazing strikes!

Comment

• It's not that I don't get the complaints about Gnabry but when I see the other winger at our disposal is Scuman I'm like lol

Comment

• 100 - Bundesliga games
                      60 - Goal involvements (41 goals & 19 assists)

Not bad at all for a winger who played for midtable/relegation battle clubs before coming to Bayern.

Comment

• He's doing much better than I expected.

Comment

• This again.

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                          It's not that I don't get the complaints about Gnabry but when I see the other winger at our disposal is Scuman I'm like lol
                          Far from perfect but as said, he cooked it when needed.

Comment

• 30 games, 27 G&A this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              30 games, 27 G&A this season.
                              Your take on Lewa's performance as well and their combined passes that lead up to the goals?

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

Your take on Lewa's performance as well and their combined passes that lead up to the goals?
                                Utterly brilliant. Idk why, but Lewa creating is one of my very favorite things to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X