X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2 Sandro Wagner

Sandro Wagner

Welcome. I think this guy can be decent backup, at least we have backup now. I don't expect wonders from him, but he can score, his headers are really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25
      He’s as useful as a condom with a hole in it.
      I mean, compared to no condom, a condom with a hole is probably a little bit better.

Unless that's exactly what you mean about Wagner. Shitty but better than nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
        Wait what?! This puts the Wagner transfer in a whole new perspective. Wonder if Bayern even tried to get Gomez first. Maybe he didn't want a bit part role at this stage of his career anymore. Or maybe it's because he hasn't seemed like the same Gomez who left Bayern.
        Whatever it is we won't be seeing his magnificent phallus at Bayern.

Comment

All condoms have holes, that's where the dick goes, dumbasses <3

Comment

I'd have loved to have Gòmez here back, too, but it's clear he wanted to look for a team which would grant him a spot as starter in first place to play his chances to make it to the WC 2018, and he could've never had that here at Bayern.

About Wagner, no matter what I think about him as a player, it's still a nice story. He had a rough start, gave his best and now he earned his chances to come back where he wanted to in first place. Wish him the very best anyways!

Comment

He will score 10+ goals including a hattrick this season

Comment

Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                He will score 10+ goals including a hattrick this season
                Playing Fifa in the locker room.

Comment

This guy scoring the winner for us in Kiev 2018. You read it here first!

Comment

Originally posted by MihailT View Post
                    This guy scoring the winner for us in Kiev 2018. You read it here first!
                    Lmao the guy won't even make the short list for the WC squad, let alone play a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Lmao the guy won't even make the short list for the WC squad, let alone play a match.
                      he meant CL final not the WC
                      The WC will be played in Russia not Ukraine

Comment

Shame on you, Grey, shame on you.

Comment

Wait are you telling me Kiev isn't part of Russia? That's news to me and Putin.

Comment

Wait are you telling me Kiev isn't part of Russia? That's news to me and Putin.
                            Quite a few Ukrainians have given their lives in order to make this exact statement, actually. Either way, down with the KGB dwarf!

Comment

This guy is Super arrogant and limited.

Comment

Working...
                              X