Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad, can't seem to get fit.

Comment

• Probably won't see much playtime rest of the year.

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2019/09/goretzka-operation

Comment

• Hopefully he comes back soon.

Comment

• Comment

• I though Goretzka was fine against Olympiacos, very near to score a goal or two, and was pretty physical in challenges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              I though Goretzka was fine against Olympiacos, very near to score a goal or two, and was pretty physical in challenges.
              Agreed!

Comment

• He came back after a long injury so taking time to get his form back...he and Kimmich are the ideal midfield pair...Thiago has played several poor games this season and should remain on the bench for now...also Thiago shouldn’t be fielded with Kimmich together and Kimmich currently is undisputed starter in midfield

Comment

• It was long since I've waited for such a game from him in such a context. Bravo, Leon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                    It was long since I've waited for such a game from him in such a context. Bravo, Leon!
                    You think he was good? You could've said the same after every game Tolisso played.

Comment

• Am i the only one that found him to be pretty much a ghost and also missed a bunch of key passes (at least 3)?

Comment

• I saw him engaged in a lot of fights all over the pitch, I think he can do much more technically speaking but I've already seen better from him for that regard whereas I was waiting for him to show a much more characterial performance in the middle of the pitch.

Comment

• I feel like Tolisso works waay more on the passing game than Goretzka. Both can be called box-to-box midfielders but Leon is much more "to-box" than anything... And thats bad for him because we need someone to pair well with Thiago.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• It's kind of hard to say much about Goretzka considering the state of the club since he's been here, been injured etc

If were making excuses for everyone else he should definitely get the benefit of the doubt. Tolisso has not always been great, has had some horror show performances and tends to make up for it with a timely goal himself haha. He looks like he's getting back after his injury at least though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                              he and Kimmich are the ideal midfield pair.
                              Yes, "ideal" midfield pair. Europe isn't ready

Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                              Thiago has played several poor games this season and should remain on the bench for now
                              Thiago is our best midfielder, and him having some poor games doesn't mean he should stay on the bench. He got benched in the last 2 games, but he should start again after the international break

also Thiago shouldn’t be fielded with Kimmich together
                              I finally agreed on something until I read this:

Kimmich currently is undisputed starter in midfield
                              I won't reply on this part. I just hope we won't miss Kimmich on the right if Hansi insists on playing him in midfield

Comment

• The idea that Thiago should sit on the bench because he was poor under Kovac while he was excellent under every other manager strikes me as completely absurd, but hey you do you. Just hope y'all aren't too disappointed when Thiago inevitably starts and plays well.

Comment

Working...
                                X