#19 Alphonso Davies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
    Speak for yourself, it sounds like you have wooden legs.
    I actually thought he did it under-pressure at first, but there wasn't anyone near him... Davies is a show off, actually lucky he didn't get a yellow.

Originally posted by rohr View Post
    And what’s the reason? Does the reason start with bull and ends with shit?
    It's a unsportsmanlike conduct because you're trying to circumvent the rules of back pass to deceive the referee, it's a yellow card and a IFK.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
      I actually thought he did it under-pressure at first, but there wasn't anyone near him... Davies is a show off, actually lucky he didn't get a yellow.

It's a unsportsmanlike conduct because you're trying to circumvent the rules of back pass to deceive the referee, it's a yellow card and a IFK.
      he's not a show off, it's called lack of experience .. now he will never do this again lol.

Comment

• I think he played well again. Tracked back against that fast Diaby guy, some good interceptions too.

Now i want to see what Flick will do... bench Alaba or keep him playing CB and Davies LB.
        Last edited by franz; 01-12-2019, 15:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
          I think he played well again. Tracked back against that fast Diaby guy, some good interceptions too.

Now i want to see what Flick will do... bench Alaba or keep him playing CB and Davies LB.
          Alaba should of course still play when we have our real CB's ready. Davies' time will come, but so far I feel there's other infront of him.

Comment

• He made some mistakes, one of them led to Leverkusen's first goal. But he is a beast, and he will definitely make us forget about that LB position for the next 10 years.

Comment

• I like this dude more and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                He made some mistakes, one of them led to Leverkusen's first goal. But he is a beast, and he will definitely make us forget about that LB position for the next 10 years.
                We said the same about Alaba in 2012...

And then, 4 years went by and he was shit and remained shit to this day...

Don't get me wrong, I like Davies, but let's not get ahead of ourselves

Comment

• He's a monster. Even Alaba at his peak was not as strong and fast as Davies atm. The most remarkable perfomance of Alaba was the CL quarter final againts Mourinho's Real Madrid. And I remember he was too quick for them, but nowhere as fast as Phonsie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
                    He's a monster. Even Alaba at his peak was not as strong and fast as Davies atm. The most remarkable perfomance of Alaba was the CL quarter final againts Mourinho's Real Madrid. And I remember he was too quick for them, but nowhere as fast as Phonsie.
                    It was the semi final of the CL
                    But I agree

Comment

• I’ll say it here again and anywhere. If it comes to that Bench Alaba ( CAPITAL BENCH). He brings absolutely nothing to Bayern’s attack on the wing. He cannot intercept or beat any single person to move foward. Even if his life depended on it. Alphonso is a beast.
                      his tackles are above 90%. He’s track back speed is uncanny. It’s pure madness to want to bench him for a lack luster “past it “Alaba.
                      Alaba under any form of pressure simply passes the ball back to the keeper. Even if it’s also gonna be dangerous for the keeper. But not Davies. He fights his way out. His speed. His interceptions, his ball fowards.
                      he even walks the ball into the wings when it’s needed.

Alaba will only kick the ball into the middle. No matter what else in his front tells him. He don’t care. He can’t do anything about it rather. But kick the ball in ,
                      so average play.

don’t think about ever dropping Alphonso for Alaba. That’s insane.

Comment

• Easily the best player on the pitch against Tottenham. He was everywhere, made few key tackles (including robbing the ball from them from behind!), took the ball off Tottenham players like a candy from a baby. I'd go as far as to say, for me he's a key Bayern player already. He's quickly overshadowing Coman as well as Alaba. Can cross, can pass, can dribble, can tackle, can intercept, has more footballing brains than Coman and he's just as fast. That, and he doesn't seem to run out of steam easily. At the end of the game he was still running box to box as if the match have only just started.
                        And the scary thing is, he can only get better!

The bench is super thin, so we don't have much choice other than to play him, but that's beside the point. If we had no Coman injury and were only picking who's to play as a LB, I say right now I would think twice before picking Alaba over Alf. He's one of the few bright sparks in this injury plagued, manager-handicapped season. I'm also pretty convinced he'd be better at CB than slow motion Boa.

Comment

• Monster. Best leftback in the world.

​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            Monster. Best leftback in the world.

​​​
                            At 2.00 The way he prevented Son to shoot because he is just that fast. Amazing talented lad.

Comment

• Not enough credit is being given to this guy. HeÂ’s having very solid performances, his contributions going forward are tremendous, and he is such a powerful athlete. A real gem.

Comment

• This transfer turned out to be great. Maybe one of the few good things that Brazzo did for the club

Comment

Working...
                                X