#19 Alphonso Davies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    This transfer turned out to be great. Maybe one of the few good things that Brazzo did for the club
    as a sporting director, yeah, because he did a lot of good things for the club as a player

Comment

• Originally posted by Determinator View Post

as a sporting director, yeah, because he did a lot of good things for the club as a player
      I definitely meant as a sporting director

Comment

• B.E.A.S.T

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          This transfer turned out to be great. Maybe one of the few good things that Brazzo did for the club
          I think he has a good eye for talent. Davies out of nowhere, CHO and others were identified as talent rightfully. The only thing he lacked was negotiations skills. I think him being head of scouting and having a another SD, who has been in the business for long would be fruitful partnership. I really expect good things, if we could land somebody like Eberl.

Comment

• I worry how we will handle things when both Hernandez & Sule are back .. I honestly don't want to see Alaba on the LB position ever again lol .. maybe he can be our CDM? he always wanted to play in midfield .. why not give him a shot there hehe ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
              I worry how we will handle things when both Hernandez & Sule are back .. I honestly don't want to see Alaba on the LB position ever again lol .. maybe he can be our CDM? he always wanted to play in midfield .. why not give him a shot there hehe ..
              I said this in the Alaba thread. Would be a win-win situation for us if he play well there.

Comment

• OFFICIAL: Alphonso Davies is named as Bayern's Player of the Month.

Phonzie has arrived.

Comment

• He deserves it

Comment

• He's too good!

Comment

• Glad to see Davies living up to his potential! Still a long way to go. I hope he keeps up this form because Canada needs to win games in March move up in the FIFA rankings to make it to the Hex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                        He's too good!

There was a time when it was only me and you who loved getting him. Now everybody loves him

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

There was a time when it was only me and you who loved getting him. Now everybody loves him
                          LOL, what ? Count me into that as well bud

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                            LOL, what ? Count me into that as well bud
                            I think Muller25 meant even before he was ever linked to Bayern, while he as still in MLS/Vancouver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post

I think Muller25 meant even before he was ever linked to Bayern, while he as still in MLS/Vancouver.
                              Yes that’s what I meant. I think we’re really the only ones he watch MLS. So we knew about him in greater depth than others.
                              Last edited by Muller25; 19-01-2020, 18:55.

Comment

• Fast, strong, can put in great crosses. Everything you want from your fullback. Monster Phonzie.

Comment

Working...
                                X