Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5 Benjamin Pavard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
    Pavard and Kimmich problem is because Kovac didnä't get his 6 player wish. And he is fulfilling that role in expense of RB dynamism.
    well Kimmich is not a good 6, maybe a good CM but still not that good to be shifted around. With Lucas and Pavard we are shifting three players in crucial positions.

    If Lucas and Pavard were some CB who only play CB like De Ligt or something then Kovac would have had no choice but to try either Cuisance in midfield or maybe start some other player(probably would have started Martinez). Like i said this one player can play two positions can be a disadvantage sometimes because we didnt get fullbacks substitutions because Lucas and Pavard "can" play there even though they are a few levels worse there. But NT is a different story especially for France who played compact defensive formation

    Comment


    • #47
      Centre-back, makeshift right-back had his best game for Bayern in 45 minutes against Tottenham playing as left-back

      Comment


      • #48
        Now lets try him as DM [emoji38]

        Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #49
          Great idea to buy one of the starting defenders of a team that just got relegated lol

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Bayer View Post
            Great idea to buy one of the starting defenders of a team that just got relegated lol
            That wasn't a penalty.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
              That wasn't a penalty.
              Maybe yes maybe no, still not the first time he gets caught off guard on a long ball.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                Maybe yes maybe no, still not the first time he gets caught off guard on a long ball.
                There's no maybe, that's not a penalty. Pavard didn't act reckless, careless or with excessive force.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                  There's no maybe, that's not a penalty. Pavard didn't act reckless, careless or with excessive force.
                  Sorry dude, rules are rules, it must be a penalty because the ref said so. That's the rule.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    Sorry dude, rules are rules, it must be a penalty because the ref said so. That's the rule.
                    I hate this. It's like the NFL with refs setting even the SPOT of the ball on nothing but feeling. Fuck this garbage, we need robots as referees NOW.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                      I hate this. It's like the NFL with refs setting even the SPOT of the ball on nothing but feeling. Fuck this garbage, we need robots as referees NOW.
                      Of all jobs that should be replaced with automation "referee" should be the first.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                        There's no maybe, that's not a penalty. Pavard didn't act reckless, careless or with excessive force.
                        I am not saying it was a penalty, I was more annoyed with his position and reading of the game in the first place but I’ll be happy to eat my words

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Penalty maybe yes maybe no, but this guy is definitely stupid

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Very bad defending from Pavard that caused the penalty.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                              I am not saying it was a penalty, I was more annoyed with his position and reading of the game in the first place but I’ll be happy to eat my words
                              Yeah, it was pretty dreadful decision, he gave so much space for no reason at all. TBH, our defending in this game sucked balls, again.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Great goal but careless defending which lead to that penalty

                                Sorry guys but there's probably no ref in the world who would call off that penalty. I'd call it too if I was one. Yeah the Union guy made the most out of it, but Pavard got played like a kid there

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X