#21 Lucas Hernández

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post

But I always wondered why, like what he did to them?
    He fucked their collective moms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post

He fucked their collective moms.
      Imagine Thiago shagging Christian Falk's mom lmao i'd love that

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Imagine Thiago shagging Christian Falk's mom lmao i'd love that
        And make him watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post

And make him watch.
          TRUE

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
            TRUE
            true but not new

Comment

• Difference between Davies and him is like a 10 million Dollars mansion in Beverly Hills and a 1979 rusty RV ...

Either play at CB or sit your ass on the bench. Shit LB

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

• I thought he was great today. Plays very aggresively and with a lot of passion but doesn't do dumb challenges. It's obvious he won't be as good as Davies going forward, not many full backs are, but he's not bad at all as a backup. Hopefully we see him soon as a CB; Alaba made a couple of big mistakes today again.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                  Difference between Davies and him is like a 10 million Dollars mansion in Beverly Hills and a 1979 rusty RV ...

IMO he had a decent game (didn't expect that much from him in the first place, he's had a pretty long break like Sule), was pretty clever with his play... That said, the difference between him and Alf is shocking. He has to accept he's not a first choice LB anymore, simple as that. If only Davies was playing from the start, bet we wouldn't struggle so much with creating chances (defending too)

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                    Difference between Davies and him is like a 10 million Dollars mansion in Beverly Hills and a 1979 rusty RV ...

He's obviously not Phonzie but he did a great job and was our best defender tonight. Hopefully will continue with great performances at CB soon.

Comment

• He had a decent game but I wanna see him at CB

Comment

• He would be a phenomenal CB. Such a shame we have this situation with Alaba. Its actually not fair to Lucas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• He had a good individual performance. The problem was that we played with three CBs in the back-four and our only LB played in central defense. Two CBs on the flanks was just too limiting in attack.

Comment

• When Davies isn't available, why doesn't he play as CB and Alaba as LB?

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                              When Davies isn't available, why doesn't he play as CB and Alaba as LB?
                              That's what bothered me of the starting lineup. It seems Flick really plans with Alaba as the starting LCB and Lucas as the backup to both positions. Alaba should be on the bench or gone IMO.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                                When Davies isn't available, why doesn't he play as CB and Alaba as LB?
                                Because Alaba thinks that he is bigger than team and does not want play there.

Comment

Working...
                                X