Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #15 Jann-Fiete Arp

Jann-Fiete Arp

Last edited by mea95; 15-08-2019, 13:32.

GOAT

Comment

Treble incoming, prepare ur anuses for destruction european teams

Comment

Fap4FArp

Comment

Arp's the future of Bayern, guys, so show him some respect.

Comment

he cute

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Zirkzee lite announced today right?

Comment

Grey I figured you’d love that JFA clarified he wants to just go by Fiete Arp now.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                    Grey I figured you’d love that JFA clarified he wants to just go by Fiete Arp now.
                    Yes, as a first name followed by a last name! Totally ok with that, haha

Comment

The kid had a good game against Arsenal in the mickey mouse cup, was one of the brightest points of the game for me, even though he was put on the wing. He showed some awareness and good positioning. I hope we will see more of him during the season, Kovac should start giving him some minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        The kid had a good game against Arsenal in the mickey mouse cup, was one of the brightest points of the game for me, even though he was put on the wing. He showed some awareness and good positioning. I hope we will see more of him during the season, Kovac should start giving him some minutes.
                        If we could learn something from Niko's first season here, it is that he doesn't give chances.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          If we could learn something from Niko's first season here, it is that he doesn't give chances.
                          I know I'm just clutching at straws here Emir, don't take away my hope...

Besides, when the board signs a proven +50 mln Euro striker in few weeks*, Arp will have a hard time making the bench.

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                            just when you think it cannot get worse with all of this transfer saga and not buying the right players for some seasons now i realise that fucking KOVAC is our coach on top of that and it makes me really sad. Where we were few years back and where we are now. Total fuck up by our board and its not like we didnt have the money to maintain the same level. NOW its 10 times harder

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              I know I'm just clutching at straws here Emir, don't take away my hope...

Besides, when the board signs a proven +50 mln Euro striker in few weeks*, Arp will have a hard time making the bench.

Spoiler
                              That ain't happening

Comment

Working...
                              X