Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who ?

Comment

Not to sound rude but does anyone even care about that guy? Seems so mediocre and not even that big of a talent.

Comment

I 'care' about every Bayern player tbh, Arp is supposedly talented, and he looked pretty good in preseason so I think it's a damn shame he's constantly injured and isn't able to help the Bayern II team this season (and maybe get some minutes with the first team if he impresses which until now he didn't get a chance to do because of injures) because I think it'd be huge for his development, whether he ever becomes a valuable member of our first team or somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
          Not to sound rude but does anyone even care about that guy? Seems so mediocre and not even that big of a talent.
          FM says he's a big talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            I 'care' about every Bayern player tbh, Arp is supposedly talented, and he looked pretty good in preseason so I think it's a damn shame he's constantly injured and isn't able to help the Bayern II team this season (and maybe get some minutes with the first team if he impresses which until now he didn't get a chance to do because of injures) because I think it'd be huge for his development, whether he ever becomes a valuable member of our first team or somewhere else.
            I actually agree but everything about this guy is just "meh" to me lol.

Comment

I do, he had an outstanding pre season, and is clearly a skilled striker with a big growth margin.

What's the rush?

Comment

Fiete Arp

Comment

Originally posted by Nils View Post
                  I do, he had an outstanding pre season, and is clearly a skilled striker with a big growth margin.

What's the rush?
                  Well we all have our preferences you know.

Comment

You just offended Müller25... [emoji12][emoji38]

Comment

He's out from the Bayern's second half of the season UCL squad. Replaced by Odriozola.

Comment

Working...
                      X