• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
    Alonso and Bernat also wore 14 for a short while
    Totally forot about them

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    I did not pick it up because any of Bayern Players, I picked it up because of a Legend Libyan player .. Tariq Al-Taib the best Arabian player of all times.

Yes I am biased.
    Most people pick it up because of Johan Cuyff

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
      Totally forot about them

Most people pick it up because of Johan Cuyff
      I was never a fan of Barca nor the Netherlands. I actually had no idea he wore it.

Comment

Sorry, stil in a clown mood...good luck nr14

Comment

I saw many Inter fans sad about this transfer. My friend is also an Inter fan and he told me that this is a bad deal for Inter and Ivan will be missed.

I think he is a great addition to the squad, as long as another attacker will be added

Comment

Inter has fans???

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
              I saw many Inter fans sad about this transfer. My friend is also an Inter fan and he told me that this is a bad deal for Inter and Ivan will be missed.

I think he is a great addition to the squad, as long as another attacker will be added
              Conte doesn't need him that much apparently. They'll sign Dzeko, and with the black beast it's going to be the most lethal attack in serie A. Yes better than Juventus IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                Inter has fans???
                By irony, they're actually the most vivid and supporting fan base in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Nils View Post
                  By irony, they're actually the most vivid and supporting fan base in the league.
                  I’ve literally never met one (not that that means shit from an American).

Comment

Dude, they're everywhere in Europe, I see Inter fans more often than any other Italian teams' fans. Guess Inter fans never made it over there for some reason although German restaurants did.

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
                      Dude, they're everywhere in Europe, I see Inter fans more often than any other Italian teams' fans. Guess Inter fans never made it over there for some reason although German restaurants did.
                      Weidly, I've seen plenty of AC Milan fans here. There must be something about Inter, or perhaps my own experiences aren't anywhere near indicative of reality.

Comment

I've seen a few Inter jerseys here and there

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

Great mentality, unlike our coach

Welcome Ivan

Well. I cannot be on a high seat and condemn anyone even before they are found guilty. I love his statement and his spirit, especially where he says we don’t want to attack only in the Bundesliga or DFB Pokal but also attack in the Champions League. I will be honest, that got to me. That means he is also thinking Champions League.
                          Welcome Perisic. Please prove us all wrong for discounting you an initial. I wish you the very best with us, and May God strengthen you on our stead.

Sie Sind Willkommen Perisic !
                          Auf Gehts Bayern !

Comment

I already like him a lot

Comment

If only a treble could be won by delivering a good press conference eh!

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
                                Weidly, I've seen plenty of AC Milan fans here. There must be something about Inter, or perhaps my own experiences aren't anywhere near indicative of reality.
                                as I have mentioned before, Italian football was very popular here. especially among my own generation (people who was born in the 80s). the reason for that is when we were young the Italian league was the strongest league in the world and thus it gain ton of fans here .. especially Juve & AC Milan.

there is also a funny meme here about Inter fans hating Ronaldo (the Brazilian) because they started cheering for Inter because of him, then he left them, so now they are stuck cheering for a shit team now days because of him haha ..

Comment

Working...
                                X