• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #11 Mickaël Cuisance

Mickaël Cuisance

It's #11

Comment

Comment

Hopefully we see him soon alongside Thiago in double-pivot. Haven't watched him honestly, but if Kovač preferes having two DM's then this guy should get his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
          It's #11
          Confirmed ?

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            It's #11
            it's not confirmed yet, so I'll hold on a bit for official confirmation.

Comment

Welcome! If he really is a more defensive oriented midfielder, then he will have a good chance of grab a starting spot in our team.

Comment

Don't know but it looks like this is from official Bayern app

Comment

Welcome! Hopefully he gets a chance, it's not exactly a dm signing we wanted but he's very young and an extremely technical player in the midfield which we definitely need if Thiago gets injured.

Comment

If he wasn’t good enough to grab a starting a spot in Gladbach, how people are expecting that he has a good chance of playing in Bayern’s first XI ? Has he become a quality player immediately after signing for Bayern or under Kovac the expectations/standards have become so low for us that people envision a random 19 year old bench warmer of a mid table Bundesliga club to be our starter?

Comment

Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                      If he wasn’t good enough to grab a starting a spot in Gladbach, how people are expecting that he has a good chance of playing in Bayern’s first XI ? Has he become a quality player immediately after signing for Bayern or under Kovac the expectations/standards have become so low for us that people envision a random 19 year old bench warmer of a mid table Bundesliga club to be our starter?
                      He was a first team player for them as an 18 year old 2 seasons ago and was named their player of the season and he was also in team of the tournament for the European Under-19 Championship in 2018.

The talent is obviously there, I don't know what happened last season, but I guess Hecking didn't prefer him (Which doesn't say much tbh). I mean, the probabilty that he'll flop is high of course, but people acting like this is another Sinan Kurt situation (On reddit for example) are overreacting.

I think he's a risk worth taking for around 10 mil.

Comment

I haven’t watched him closely and I understand he is not a typical DM but from I can see he has very good defensive qualities and on top of that he has great control on the ball as well as great passing and dribbling.

This kid might be a flop but might be a gem also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I watch around 8-9 games of Gladbach live @ BorussiaPark since a year or 5.
                          Since the first time I saw him play live, I've listed him in the transferwishlist thread. And look at this now, feels like playing live Football Manager.
                          He surely isn't a 6. An 8 or a 10.

If he can pick up the level of play we're gonna have a lot of fun of him in the future.

Comment

Hopefully he won't end up being a Nuisance as Renato...

Comment

Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                              I watch around 8-9 games of Gladbach live @ BorussiaPark since a year or 5.

Since the first time I saw him play live, I've listed him in the transferwishlist thread. And look at this now, feels like playing live Football Manager.

He surely isn't a 6. An 8 or a 10.

If he can pick up the level of play we're gonna have a lot of fun of him in the future.
                              Could you possibly compare him to Roca? It seems to me that neither can be called "ball playing six"

Comment

Working...
                              X