#10 Philippe Coutinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

Bayern will never pay the amount Barcelona wants for him.
    Well for once thankfully so, I shall say lol

Comment

• To think that this guy left Liverpool to win the CL with Barca lol

He made the biggest fuck up

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post

If he stops trying too hard and starts to be more efficient as CAM
        except that he isn't playing as CAM recently

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

It does not matter what position he plays, recently he dribbles till loses the ball, even though there are much better pass options.

Comment

Ya he just hasn't been good at all. He has a few game stretch he looked good, but that was it. Pisses me off when we get guys on loan (big clubs should not be getting as many loans who need to start as us). But in this case Im glad we loaned him bc he would've cost a ton and we'd be screwed right now. Where now we can get out of him being here in a few months with not a ton of money spent on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
              It does not matter what position he plays, recently he dribbles till loses the ball, even though there are much better pass options.
              yes and no

I agree that he is complicating things regardless of the position he occupies
              BUT, the position matters and has its effect on the performance of the player

Muller is an example (behind Lewa or on the wing)

Comment

yes and no

I agree that he is complicating things regardless of the position he occupies
                BUT, the position matters and has its effect on the performance of the player

Muller is an example (behind Lewa or on the wing)
                I do agree that it has impact, though I did not see improvement when was playing in the hole behind Lewa

Comment

• This is not looking good. As I wrote in the match thread, I am annoyed at how much I'd like to like him but I end up getting frustrated albeit having no high expectations from the start.

Comment

• This guy literally had one job and that was to play at a decent level to keep his price relatively high and make himself attractive to other clubs.

Has done the opposite.

Comment

• Actually tonight was his best performance of late. It shows how disastrous his latest performances were!

Comment

• awful

nothing else to say

Comment

• Don't buy him in any case all he is doing is dribbling and loosing ball

Comment

• Comment

• The less said about his Paderborn performance the better. Only Coman managed to be worse than him yesterday (quite a feat given his limited time on the pitch!). I'm not sure I'd allow him to sit on Bayern's bench vs Chelsea, I just don't see what positives could he bring to the game.

Comment

• Keep scoring!

Comment

Working...
                                X