Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10 Philippe Coutinho

Philippe Coutinho

Last edited by Sakujo; 19-08-2019, 09:58.

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
      Philippe Coutinho

Philippe "Benjamin Pavard" Coutinho.

Comment

Hopefully Kovac calls Klopp and Brendan Rodgers to learn how to implement him because Kovac is clueless on this.

Kovac raus!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
            Philippe "Benjamin Pavard" Coutinho.
            fixed.

Comment

I would have loved to see Klopp's face, when this transfer was announced. He fought so hard to keep him in Liverpool and now he is in Klopp's "enemy team".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                  I would have loved to see Klopp's face, when this transfer was announced. He fought so hard to keep him in Liverpool and now he is in Klopp's "enemy team".
                  I think he's happy with his attacking trio that actually is his players.

Kovac raus!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                    I honestly don't think Klopp cares that much. Coutinho left Liverpool because he wanted to win the CL with Barcelona, seems Liverpool and Klopp had the last laugh in the end though.

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

He's a great player so let's hope Kovač doesn't fuck this up.

Comment

The loan price is very well negotiated 8.5 mil for a year loan great BUT the buy option if we want to sign him is just too much. Barcelona bought Coutinho on top form plus with Neymar money for what 130mil? And now after he flops hard as fuck and barcelona wants to get rid of him we have a buy option for 120 mil? Dont think we will pull this option its just too much for a 28 years old player with huge wages. Havertz will cost similar amount is german is much younger and will probably make half of what Coutinho makes in his first contract here

Comment

We will have a very big problem with Coutinho and it's not gonna be his bad form. He will impress and help the team instantly and impressively and shit is gonna hit the fan, because of so many complications such as:

1) His wages
                              2) Havertz on horizon
                              3) His transfer fee of 120mil

Comment

Working...
                              X