Full name | Joshua Zirkzee
    Nationality | Netherlands
    Date of birth | 22.05.2001
    Place of birth | Schiedam, Netherlands
    Height | 1.93 m
    Playing position | Striker

A legend is born

Comment

King Xerxes - two matches, two game-winning performances.

Something about the name "Joshua" perhaps?

Comment

A boy who would be a king...
        His 100% conversion rate must be making Lewa jealous, every touch = goal

With our bad luck this season regarding the injuries as well as incompetent board & managers, a lucky charm like JZ is most welcomed.

My only complaint is: why the flick is he subbed on so late. Give him more minutes, so he can touch the ball more often! ​

Comment

18 years old, born in 2001. God I feel ancient, bring me my walking stick! 12 minutes played in the Bundesliga and 2 goals scored, that's 15 goals scored per 90 minutes, amazing stats! by the way Mea he is number 35

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
            18 years old, born in 2001. God I feel ancient, bring me my walking stick! 12 minutes played in the Bundesliga and 2 goals scored, that's 15 goals scored per 90 minutes, amazing stats! by the way Mea he is number 35
            Mixing the Joshua's already?

Comment

All hail our new lord and savior, God Emperor Z, 2024 Golden Boot and Ballon d'or winner

Comment

Originally posted by A.M.L.N. View Post
                All hail our new lord and savior, God Emperor Z, 2024 Golden Boot and Ballon d'or winner
                Can we get a betting line started on BZ to see if this prediction comes true?

Comment

Originally posted by SKim View Post

Can we get a betting line started on BZ to see if this prediction comes true?
                  Shall we involve a Malaysian betting syndicate?

Comment

This is his time to shine. At least as a sub, because he will most probably get more minutes now

Let's see if he has what it takes to be a reliable backup

Comment

Doesn’t seem like he’ll start much if at all. Was the last guy Flick talked about when asked about it. Brought up Gnabry and Muller right away and just kinda threw in that Zirkzee is on the roster too. Unfortunate

Comment

Well he got the start today let's hope he can show something good, and continue to start

Comment

Originally posted by Kroos39 View Post
                          Well he got the start today let's hope he can show something good, and continue to start
                          Love it. Making me like Flick even more

Comment

I appreciate that backflip shot in the first half, even if it missed the target Keep the goals coming cheeky boy

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X