Date of birth | 11.01.1996
    Place of birth | Essen, Germany
    Height | 1.84 m
    Playing position | Winger; Forward

Comment

Hell Yes!!!

Comment

Pep confirms: Pep Guardiola on Leroy Sane:

"Looks like, if not already, done. There are still some little issues. Wish him all the best on his new chapter."

Welcome home, Leroy!

Comment

Given the amended regulations by UEFA the transfer window is open today for 1 day for the registration of all the players signed until now.

After this one-day transfer period the next one will start on 15 July until 5 October.

Therefore, it might happen that Sane will be officially signed today so that he may be register during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hype!! What number do we think he will take? 7 maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
              Given the amended regulations by UEFA the transfer window is open today for 1 day for the registration of all the players signed until now.

After this one-day transfer period the next one will start on 15 July until 5 October.

Therefore, it might happen that Sane will be officially signed today so that he may be register during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Not if his physical isnt until tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

He'll arrive in Munich today.

Still can't believe we got this done, didn't look convincing for me when those rumours saying FCB doesn't want to pay more than €40M. Finally!

Comment

So despite all the bullshit rumors we did sign him rather easily and at a discount price.

Would you guys sell Coman in case of a decent offer? I wouldn't mind him leave.

Comment

Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                      So despite all the bullshit rumors we did sign him rather easily and at a discount price.

Noo he will be good at 3rd choice winger. Coming on in 70th minutes and making wind on the wing

Comment

Originally posted by misafeco View Post

No way. Injuries and depth. He is needed.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X